jily

sirius and remus were trying to set lily and james upp but they were repetedly failing, but what they didnt know was that lily secretely liked him, because she thought that he has matured. why she liked him. - he was a feminist, hated stereotypical perebloods, he respected muggleborns equally, he was really good at quidditch and he was VERY VERY CUTE.

sirius finds out from marlene that..

sirius: hey how have ya been

marlene: i havent got time, gotta tell ya something.

sirius: what????. 

marlene: lily has a crush on guess who???

sirius: who?????????? marlene you have got to tell me or i will freaking die of curiosity.

marlene: who do you think is the most unlikely she is to have a crush on.

sirius: james???

marlene: you got that right.

sirius: lily evans has a freaking crush on james potter and james potter has a crush on lily freaking evans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marlene: yea, so im basically tryna set them up but i need your help, can you like persuade james to like confess to lily again.

sirius: i can try.......

TiMe SkIp_________________

during breakfast in the great hall, james is super nervous and he looks over at sirius and remus and they give him a do it now kind of a look. sooooooooo here goes nothing. 

james: (shyly walks up to lily) heyyyy, evans ii gotta tell you something, its that....

lily: yea?

james: its that i ....

lily: mhmmm

james: i like you lily, A LOT

james then just runs away reddeninng in embaresment that he should be rejected again, and that OMG, why the hell would he ask her out again when he knew she hates her.

lily: wait james, i like you too, d'ya wanna just grab a coffee at hogsmeade later??

lily now blushing, thinking that of coarse james would not wanna be with her, but of coarse  he wanted to be with her and everything just works out perfectly.

{A/N: i know that this chptr is shorter than others and that you may think that the story is more self-centered towards james but trust the process}