the explanation

A/N: I might not be updating for the next few weeks because I will be busy... Sorry in advance :))

Mr. Potter POV

James wakes me up in the middle of the night and says something along the lines "seriously he is here" I'm like "whayd????" He just pours a mug of water on me and just says "dad, it's sirius, he's here." I quickly make my way down with eauphoria, my wife.

Sirius POV

James' gives me a hot drink and then rushes of and returns with his parents.
Now I am starting to panick. What if they kick me out, what if they don't want to keep me, what if I'm homeless and have to go back to grimmauld place.
James just returns with his parents and....

Fleamont: hey, hey bud, what happened.

I am shocked at how kindly they are talking that I find tears dripping out of my eyes. I notice them looking at me so I wipe my tears away and

Me: I r-r-ran aw-w-way from h-h-h-home because I d-d-dont wanna be with a bunch of stereotypical pureblooded Slytherin snobs. 

I say my confidence growing every second.

Euphoria: listen darling, I quite understand that you want to leave them and I am quite willing to let you stay here.

Me: (I am shocked beyond words) wh-what i- i....

I break down in tears because I know now that I have a home a, home which will love me..... I just fell asleep in the couch  crying for happiness.

A/N: I'm sorry if this was a bit cheesy but I tried my best and I had to get the chapter out on schedule since I will be uploading less or not next week or so.