the letter

sirius was just eating his fruit loops with milk when godric flys in and drops of a letter which sirius opens immediately. it is a letter surprisingly and not a howler from his parents.

SIRIUS how dare you join the gryfinndor quidditch team, play against your brothers and win against the slytherins. now if you do not resign from the team, you WILL regret it.

walburga black.

Sirius was thinking about the letter that WAS NOT A HOWLER and that at least he didn't get a howler when Fredrick (their parents owl) dropped in a howler and dipped his beak in the pumpkin juice on the table and the words which where going through his mind were " wow sirius, time for your dictator like, mean parents to embarrass you again." It said

" SIRIUS, I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING, IF YOU DO NOT LEAVE THE TEAM I WILL THRASH YOU DOWN TO YOUR STINKING BLOOD TRAITOR BONES AND I WILL WHIP YOU UNTIL YOUR FREAKING BONES LEAK OUT, REGULUS TOLD ME AND SINCE YOU ARE THE BLOOD TRAITOR HERE YOU WILL BEND DOWN TO HIM. IF I HEAR ANY COMPLAINT ABOUT YOU I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE EXPELLED FROM HOGWARTS AND THAT YOU GO TO A MUGGLE SCHOOL.
yours lovingly walburga"

Sirius felt betrayed by regulus and immediately wrote/ rage wrote to his parents saying that he would not open any of their letters nor would he write back.

He was torn apart and went to the only Slytherin that is was not rude to him.
Narcissa black, his cousin

Narcissa: hey sirius, waddup

Sirius: narcissa, I won't go to grimmauld place this summer, I wanna leave them, please just don't tell anyone and please tell regulus that I still do love him.

Narcissa: Sirius please don't do that, think about your mother's feelings and how you could hurt her by doing that.

Sirius: but I can't stay there anymore, I have to leave.

Narcissa: NO SIRIUS please, just stay again this time for me, please and if they make any snide comments about griffindors, mudbl.

Sirius: NARCISSA DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT WORD

Narcissa: gosh Sirius, don't shout at me, griffindors, muggleborns, blood traitors or any of that crap, then I swear I won't try to stop you.

Sirius: I don't believe you one tiny bit.

Narcissa: pleas just Sirius belie

Sirius: make the unbreakable vow....

( After a few uncomfortable moments)

Narcissa: Sirius I

Sirius: thought so Cissy

Narcissa: I will do it..