'Mafia to mafia'

"Come on Avery!!! You need to move on! He's useless, please please please let's just go pleaseeeeeee we haven't gone anywhere and enjoyed our self since you both broke up!!"
Yelled Nina while still begging me to go to that stupid new club everyone's been going to.

Nina has been my best friend since i can remember, we are basically inseparable but lately we haven't really enjoyed ourselves due to me being a total melt down since my long term boyfriend broke up with me,yes yess i know I'm the one that had the break up not her but she basically feels the same pain as i do so she doesn't have fun unless i do,SAME REASON SHES BEEN BEGGING ME ALL DAY TO GO TO THAT STUPID CLUB!

"Fine! Just shut up"
i yell back at her

"OMGG!!! Yess! Finally! WOW AVERY SAID YESS!!! WOOOOOO-HOOOOOO"
Nina shouted as she started to do a small celebration dance in the middle of my room to show how happy she was which made me giggle.

"Come on go get ready or I'm going to change my mind!"
I said in all annoyance as i still didnt want to go

"Yes sir!"
She said in a sarcastic way and ran out of my room immediately and going to her house,
i threw myself onto my bed that was covered in a dozen of pillows and thought to myself what kind of mess I'm getting myself into this time, as a few moments passed i flung myself of of my bed and went over to my wardrobe picking the most expensive dress i had, it was a short strapless black leather dress that wrapped tightly around my figure.

Sooner than later i started to do my make up and got my hair done by my hair dresser that was in her room.
We were pretty rich i must say as we had a 13 bedroom mansion with a bunch of useless rooms for no reason but I didn't mind it, i mean who would?

As i finished getting ready i was praying my brother wasn't downstairs or he would of asked me a bunch of questions like who am i going with,where I'm going,who will be there, what I'm going to do, when il be back,who will bring you back. As i slowly went down the stairs for my shit luck my brother was there...why did he always have to be there !!!

I slowly went downstairs and opened the front door expecting him to ask me questions bit not a single word left his mouth,i was abit concealed honestly .....

"Enzo....I'm going out..."
i said as he just hummed

"To the new club..."
i said expecting to receive a reaction from him

"Cool"
he said coldly which socked me

"I wont be back till midnight"
i said i was confident he would react but no..

"Have fun"
...HAVE FUN!??? Where was all the loaded questions at?!?

"Your not going to ask any questions?!?"
I asked with a shocked and surprised face

"No?"
He asked with a questionable face

"Are you okay?"
I asked him with full concern and he just looked at me and gave me a small smile

"Yeah, have fun but also stay safe"
he said as he got up and went to the kitchen island...what was wrong with him ..enzo was like the most overprotective brother out of my 4 brothers but i shrugged it of and thought something must of gone wrong at work or something .

After i left the house i got my personal driver to get my favourite jet black Audi R8 to drive me to Nina's then to he club,
as we were driving i saw Nina already waiting outside and we pulled up and she immediately came in and shut the door and we drove to the club.

"Oh..my...fucking....god!!!" AVERY YOU LOOK HOT!"
she said while her jaw dropped.\

"Shush look at yourself you look great"
i said with a smile on my face that hadn't been there for a while and i saw Nina put a a little smirk on her lips hat was questionable..