Empress

My first make out, sorry if it's not good.

~~~

"Ma'am?" A deep voice murmured, making the young woman's head snap up and slowly smirk after realising what had happened.

Her eyes shined with a deep red, twinkling while the torches near her caused it to happen, using their flames to light the orbs into a manipulative and cunning glare. These eyes could make anyone fawn over her. Albeit something she didn't enjoy, but still.

Her smirk grew as her teeth began to show, shining in the torches light and glistening with a hint of self-obsession and evil intentions.

"We found him," The man said, tugging on the prisoner's arm and causing him to grunt in pain. Especially when his throat met the tip of a very sharp spear. He shut his eyes in fear, as his freckles also scrunched up while sweat dripped down from the sides of his face. His body began to shake and he tried to get himself away, obviously pretty terrified of the empress that ruled this underground land.

The woman named 'Nya' removed the spear from the boy's throat, lowering it back down to her sides and sighing quietly. "Did you find my brother?" She asked.

Immediately, the captured man's face changed from terrified to terrified and surprised. Which -- judging by his facial expressions and the way that it changed -- Nya assumes that this man knows where her brother is. And judging by the way she said it, the two were not on the same side. And it was true.

The guard that brought this freckled man into Nya shook his head. "No Empress Nya, I apologize deeply. I am assuming he fled the scene before we could get both of them." HIs reply was tone-less, and the only response he was given was a small 'tch' from the Empress, which indicated she wasn't very happy with the outcome.

However, that annoyance only lasted a few moments until her face lit up again, as if a light bulb just sparked in her head. And again, the two men saw that menacing and powerful grin appear on her face. She slowly reached for the guard's arm, and hauled it off the frightened brunette. "Alright, freckle-face, you're coming somewhere private with me to discuss some things," She mumbled. "That's an order."

After the guard had left to go out hunting again, it left Nya and the prisoner all one in her main room. Other people would call it a throne room, but she doesn't like to be called a queen. An empress or warrior handle suits her personality and strength way more, and the only 'queen' type thing she enjoys are the food and the cool ass crowns that you get after battle. Needless to say, this girl was no royalty.

Nya smirked. "What's ya name then?" She asked, raising her hand to place under this man's chin, then slowly making him look down to her. "You look like my brother, except..white."

The chains rattled against his hands as he shook. He gulped before answering her question, ignoring the latter part about her brother. "J-Jay. Jay Walker." He replied, shutting one of eyes so he can still see if or when something suddenly happens and it doesn't end up pretty.

The warrior nodded, then slipped a key out of her pocket and slid it into the hole in the chains, unlocking it and letting the metal drop to the ground with a loud clank, causing Jay to wince and for the sound to bounce off the stone walls and echo around the place, making an even worse sound.

"You don't want this, do you, Jay?" Nya asks, catching the attention of the man and causing him to look into her evil eyes. Which, compared to his soft blue ones, made a huge contrast between good and evil, positive and negative, innocent and manipulative..

Jay didn't know how to respond, so instead he waited for the empress to elaborate on her words, hoping it would add context to her previous statement.

Nya looked back up at him. "Do you really want to run all your life? Do you wanna risk being killed and tortured for something you didn't even do..?" Her words became slower and more..how does Jay even put this? ..Soothing, kinda?

"H-Huh?"

Nya placed her hand on the back on Jay's neck, looping it into her grasp before forming a small smile. "You don't have to be on their side, y'know. They started this, they caused this war and everything else that comes with it. You've been born..growing up with this world since my grandparents took this place over and took me in as a way of betrayal for my parents and brother. It's no one's fault but our ancestor's.." She pulled his face down to her's, making Jay's cheek turn a sudden pink. "So why be on the side that's making this whole thing worse, when you could be siding with me?"

Jay's eyes flashed a shade of red, causing the boy to keep his eyes locked onto Nya's, and for his blush to grow brighter. And without a second thought, he pulled her face closer to his own and placed his lips on hers, welcoming a deep kiss.

Although the girl was surprised at the sudden gesture, (considering the fact that Jay seemed like quite a nervous and flustered boy for the majority of their talking) she eventually melted into the kiss and wrapped her other arm around his neck, already enjoying the moment. A small smile formed on her face while they pulled away to breathe, and even a tint of red formed onto her own face too.

"M-Ma'am..I-"

The empress in red shushed him and pulled him ever so slightly closer. "Call me Nya." She mumbled, making the freckled shiver and become even more hot in the face and neck. He could even feel beads of sweat form onto the back of him, slowly pouring down. Not in a gross way however, more of a 'This is steamy and hot and I oddly like it.'.

Nya smirked. "What were you gonna say, blue boy?"

Jay didn't reply. Instead, he initiated the second deep kiss, throwing himself and her off guard and making Nya the one to blush harder than him!

The deep shade of red planted on her cheeks and nose caused the curly-haired man to giggle slightly, however still keeping the intimacy of the practical make out they were having. The heat was becoming hotter and hotter with each second and made the two strangers deepen their kiss and keep their sudden love as under control as it could be. (Considering right now they're making out.)

As they pulled away for air again, Jay cleared his throat.

"Nya..I-I want to be on your side. I want to help you win."

"Good decision, Walker."