Another drabble

Y'all are only getting drabbles for now. Sorry.

listen to it while you read this

Okay enjoy ig

~~~

"P-Please don't leave." Jay begged, grabbing her soft hand and squeezing his gently, wanting to feel her comforting touch. His eyes were filled with despair and hurt tears, threatening to fall any moment.

Nya breathed out shakily, trying not to let loose of her own emotions either. She had to stay strong for him, especially now.

She turned around, and felt her healing heart shatter again once she saw the look on her yang's face. He was near crying, if that wasn't obvious, and she could tell by the crackling tone in his voice and the hurt in his baby blue's showed that *he didn't want her to leave*.

"It..it's not my choice Jay." She replies lowly, looking down onto the hard ground beneath them as she swallowed a thick lump down her throat, as if she was shoving down her emotions.

Jay spat back almost immediately. "B-but it is! You don't have to go with him! You *can't*!" He cried, letting a salty tear run down his face and onto their intertwined hands.

Nya looked him dead in the eyes again, feeling her eyebrows softening and creasing to a sympathetic manner. She sighs, and grips his cold hand tighter "Jay.." She starts.

"I can't, i need to go with him. He's gonna go after you if I don't, and last time he took you..I felt so horrible. I can't live through that again, so this time im protecting you. It'll all make sense soon. I promise."

The blue boy bit his lip while Nya explained, shaking his head halfway through, however letting her carry on until she was finished. Once she was, he retaliated.

"Please Nya! I can't live without you either! God knows what he'll do to you now! He's a total creep, a-and last time you were alone with him you told me you felt sick to your stomach, and I don't want you to go through that again!"

His voice was cracking now, desperately trying to keep himself together while looking at *his* Yin, warrior and his entire life. That he was going to lose.

Nya exhaled heavily through her nose, and let go of his hand slowly. Their fingers being the last thing they touched, before Nya slowly walked away from him.

Jay let out a loud cry, trying not to break down but also yearning for his love to come back to him. "NYA! No, please no!" He yells out to her, trying to reach for her hand.

Nya turns around to him one last time. "I'm so sorry Jay." She mouths, tears finally rolling down her cheeks. A light wave then followed, before one last sentence was said between the two.

"I love you, Jay."