Nada-Good Situation

TW: Mention of s*xual stuuf, non consent. I do not wrote the scene, but it will be mentioned. If you are uncomfortable with that, click away and i'll see you on sny other books you follow me from.

if you wanna see more fluffy and less serious one-shots - request then here!

Thank you JamesTheSwagg3r for the title name, it looks very punny but this is angsty lol. Also, happy birthday!

Okay, onto the oneshot.

~~~

Being it a cold autumn night, you may expect the odd couple in the Monerstary Of Spinjistzu to be cuddlin next to each other under a warm blanket, eating food, sleeping, watching movies, etc etc. Most of the teenagers were sleeping peacefully while huddled up to their significant other, the warmth of their bodies keeping their minds and hearts closer together, conscious or not.

The windows were jammed shut, attempting to keep out the chilly and empty air while the saviours of the world slept. (While the other reason was to stop a certain elemental master bringing a hurricane into the home for the 27338734th time this month.) It wasn't easy waking up, training harshly for an hour and a half before then having to wait in line for a shower, then going to breakfast and having to eat the best for you, not what you want, (which is something that Lloyd dislikes) eating good food, then having a 50/50 chance of having to stop some low-tier bad guys while having lunch and having the possiblity of not returing until dinner, then repeating the process all over again almost every single day eventually got exhausting for young adults and especially Sensei.

However; there was one thing that didn't feel right.

The fact that it was quiet.

It was like a high pitched ringing, but the pitch was so high that no humans or even robots can hear it. Maybe not even dogs. But there's one thing that didn't sit right with the last few ninja that remained awake at the dusk of Sunday evening;

Why is it so quiet?

Many would simply say it is becuase there's not any obnoxious Social Media addicts making out with their CEO-of-a-resteraunt-girlfriends', or any cake/ adoring men chasing the two chefs around the kitchen becauyse they saw a recipe for sweet-treats. And there's no Pink Haired girl doing the talking for herself and a injured blue-haired enby that could not write down their feelings. And there's no talkative, loud words blabbering out of a freckled boy's mouth, murmuring how much he loved a certain water master that simply wanted one day without having to call for another therapist; rather it be for herself or her concerning family.

However, there is still two ninja's still awake. And surprisingly - one of them was Jay. A quiet Jay? None of the team..or heck- no one had ever been able to imagine a quiet and silent Jay. Normally, when you think of his name, you think of a giggly young adult, blabbering on about one of the three. Number one, his girlfriend, Nya, and how pretty she was to him. Number two, videogames, and how to beat every level of every Fist To Face game their is. And finally, number three, his hobbies and specialities.

It's not bad thing at all, after all, it was makes Jay who he is.

But when it's so quiet, at 7pm..

It's understandable that everyone was asleep, but even then, someone would be listening to Jay talk or having a conversation with him. And that person was normally Nya..

Speaking of which; where is Nya?

Jay hadn't seen her since dinner, and even then when he or someone else had tried to make contact with her, she seemed very..out of it and distant, like she was in a completely differed world and her mind has only stayed to do the basic nesscaities of her day to day life, adding on Ninja duties that you could praticially count as a nesscaity nowadays.