The Adorable Duo + Jay

Luna is Nya's pet kitten that has been mentioned previously in a One-Shot book :)

~~~

"Luna?" Nya called out, picking up a blanket on her floor and dropping it back down when no kitten was found hiding underneath it. "Luna, kitty, where are you?" She asks, beginning to get worried.

However, as she got closer to her own bed, she began to hear quiet, high pitched meowing that was muffled by something. Nya immediately knew where her adorable pet kitten was and pulled the covers off her own bed, which revealed a little baby kitten sprawled out playfully on her bed, occasionally meowing.

However, once she noticed that her owner was looking down at her with a small smile on her face, she rolled over and stood up on her legs, meowing.

"Morning, Luna." Nya giggles, gently scratching the fur on top of the cat's head. "Or — as I should say — soft fur." She adds ironically while Luna purred.

Nya grabbed the hair tie that laid on her desk and pulled her hair up, then began to tie it up as her usual style. The fluffy hair that still stood on her face made her look adorable as well (not just Luna) and once Luna started to whine and meow for cuddles, the Ninja gently picked her up and held her in her arms.

"You ready for breakfast?" Nya asks, then receiving a loud meow seconds later. She smiled and quickly grabs her phone off her desk, and makes her way out of her room.

In the kitchen she was greeted by Jay, who was standing by the stove and cracking an egg into the pan that had only recently been heated up. Once he turned around, he smiled and waved at Nya before approaching her and softly kissing her cheek.

"Good morning hon," Jay mutters lowly, keeping close to her. He then looked down and noticed the bundle of fur in her arms and leaned down, kissing the fur of his kitten and smiling when she meowed at him. "And good morning to you as well, Luna." He adds on, laughing.

Nya peered over to the oven, acknowledging the smell of fried eggs. "Whatcha cooking?"

Jay looked over at the counter and gestured to the many other ingredients and pans. "Bacon and eggs, I haven't ate them in so long I'm starting to forget how good they are." He jokes, scratching the back of his head and then looking back down at his girlfriend and pet.

"Ooh, nice." Nya replies. Before she could carry on, Luna began to meow and whine again, begging for Nya's or Jay's attention at this very moment. It caught both of their eyes, yet she carried of meowing until someone said those magic words.

Nya smiled with amusement. "I better get Luna her breakfast, or she'll be grumpy with everyone." She says, giggling. Luna immediately shot up on her arms after the word 'breakfast' and looked up at Nya, her big eyes looking like buttons and her face looking way too precious for this world.

Jay replies with a low scoff. "Heh, okay. Her bowls are over there — all dry and ready for her food." He pointed over to them, and Nya grabbed them while he spoke.

Once he resumed their breakfast, Nya filled one of Luna's bowls with water and placed it down, smiling when the kitten drank out of it furiously. While she was distracted, Nya grabbed the cat food out of the cupboard (with Jay's help) and opened a new packet, and then slowly pouring in the right amount of food for breakfast.

When that was done, she placed the bowl down next to Luna's water bowl and sat with her while she ate, making sure she didn't eat too fast and/or choke on her food.

Luckily, she didn't. And when she was done she wandered off, presumably to go wake up her third favourite person in the Monerstary — Master Wu. At the start, he wasn't very fond of a kitten roaming around the place. However, he now adores her company and secretly gives her treats begging Jay and Nya's backs.

"Y'know," Jay said, causing Nya to jump and almost smack her head off the edge of the table. She groaned, shuffled away from the table and slowly stood up, awaiting for Jay to add on. Before he did however, he pulled Nya into his arms and wrapped his hands around her waist.

"You're kinda cute when you're with Luna." Jay finishes, the end of his sentence muffled while he buried his face into his Yang's fluffy wavy hair. He gently planted a kiss on her head and let out a scoff of amusement and repeated it a few times, just for cute purposes. (And he also took it out of her new ponytail) Once he saw Nya go red in the face from not only his physical affection but also his little compliment, he giggled loudly and waited for a creative reply from Nya.

"W-Well- uh.." Her flustered nature made it impossible for her to think of a comeback, so instead she just hid herself behind her hair and huffed. "Just s-shut up."

Jay giggles and plants a kiss in her forehead. "Okay sweetheart."

~~~

"Jay! Jay com and look at this now!" Nya slammed his bedroom door open, causing the brunette to jump and almost fall off his chair. Luckily, he caught himself on the desk and steadied himself before turning around to face his girlfriend.

"What is it?" He asks in reply, still panting from the sudden shock of almost falling.

Nya — from inside her (Jay's) hoodie — slowly pulled out their kitten Luna, who had a very oversized bear hat on her. The poor kitten couldn't even see anything, and she simply sat there on Nya's hands wondering what the hell was going on.

Jay needed the context of this adorable phenomenon.

"Your mom knitted Luna a little bear hat for when she was an adult but I couldn't resist myself and I put it on her now, and look how cute she is!" Nya explains, moving closer to Jay and kneeling down beside him, then gave him a better look at his cat.

As soon as he saw those big eyes, his heart melted and all he could say was "aww.." for a few minutes. Nya handed Luna to him and once he held her close in his arms, he moved the hat so he could properly see her face and smiled gently when she leaned up to give him a kiss/nose boop.

He turned back over to face Nya and felt an idea pop into his head. He adored her face full of smiles and wanted to see it red in the face too, so he decided to do something that may or may not get him killed. He pulled the hood that laid on the back of Nya and moved it over her hair and onto her face, and even blushed himself when he saw how adorable she looked.

However, her face was shocked and she sat there for a few moments with an ":ᵒ" face until she realised what Jay was doing, and she quickly glared at him and moved her hair up to properly see him. "Jay walker." Nya muttered, her face flustered along with her words.

Luna meowed and reached a paw out to Nya, wanting to pull her closer to Jay. She looked down and smiled softly before blushing, and then she proceeded to shuffle over and rest her head on Jay's shoulder.

Jay smirked. "Why did you say my name?" He wrapped an arm around Nya's waist and pulled her close to his side.

Nya snuggled into him and looked down. "It doesn't matter." She mumbled.

The freckled ninja gently kissed Luna's fur on her head and also kissed Nya's forehead before commenting, "I'm so glad I have the two most adorable girls in my arms right now." He said, his voice full of content.

"Jay Walk-"

"I know, I know. I'm wrong and you're gonna kill me."