1.) 𝙎𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩

Chapter 1: Science Project 

Your P.O.V

beep

beep

beep

What?

Oh, it's uh- it's just my alarm. I checked the time

6:00 am

Great.

I get up and open my curtains, it's still dark out, mainly because it's December, the earth is on its 23.5 degree axis and is measured by the northern hemisphere and- oh look a bird.

I do my usual routine, i cook my own food and while i'm at it, i read the newspaper, cause why not? my dad's habit of checking today's newspaper etched on me i guess. I never actually talk about what happened to our parents. They went away. Won't tell you how. but i go with my usual clothes for the day. i wore a crew neck shirt, a/an f/c hoodie and mom jeans. And my favorite f/c converse. The last time i've washed these was over a year ago. Gross i know. But i love em too much. I packed everything up and was ready to head out. I still had about 40 minutes though. I decided to cook my siblings breakfast. Since my two older siblings always work, we don't really see each other often. They will wake up a little later than me. So i made them waffles cause why not (they can be eggos) and i headed out, i usually walk to school, but i just feel like skating, passing our neighbors, feeling the wind and getting glimpses of the bright sky. Anyway, i skated past some houses. I passed by a house and i saw a woman with golden locks sitting on the porch chair, i slowed down and waved to her. She waved back and smiled. That's nice.

I reached the school, took me about ten minutes. i was 20 min. early, shit, that's kinda late in my book i'm gonna be honest, i know it's not and i'm over-dramatic but i just like to roam around the school and help the gardener plant and water the plants, maybe go to the roof to ponder for a little while. I opened my locker and took the books out and i headed to the classroom, looking like a hellhole. Okay y/n don't over-exaggerate, it's not that bad. I said as i looked at a small puddle right next to me. I groaned. Its puke. What the fuck, why is that there?? Did the seniors have a rave party in here or something?? I proceeded to place my things in my seat, which was clean to my surprise, looking at the state of the entire classroom. I rolled my sleeves and started to clean. I was able to finish in 10 min. (wow, so fast.)

I sat back, exhausted, but the outcome looked okay. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the bell had suddenly rung. Then i heard it, a stampede of students spilled all over the room (it's a stampeeeeeddddeeeee) i sat back quietly and waited for the teacher to come. Until someone sat next to me.

Georgie Cooper

Wait what.

He's- he's supposed to sit up front? right?

I'm gonna have to ask him about tha-

"Do you mind if i sit here? new guy's taken mine, and i don't wanna be too intimidating to him, he shakes alot."

I didn't even know that seat was vacant, i didn't even know we had a new student.

"U-uh yeah sure."

"What's your name?"

He blurted out, out of nowhere.

"it's y/n l/n"

"Georgie Cooper"

"i kinda knew that"

"what?"

"Nothing"

"So-"

He began his statement but was automatically cut off by our science teacher. Okay then. Class was pretty good. Not much to say. I all of a sudden hear snoring. I look over to my right and, surprise surprise it's Georgie Cooper everybody! I didn't wanna wake him, but i have to, he'll probably get caught again.

"Georgie.." i tried to shake him awake

i heard a small groan from him.

"Wha?"

"You're sleeping, again."

"Ms. y/n and Mr. Cooper, you are disrupting the class, just a teensy bit."

"Sorry Mr. Brown, it'll happen no more!" i cheerfully said, okay i said that too cheerfully.

Georgie's P.O.V

"Sorry Mr. Brown, it'll happen no more!" She said and slumped back in her seat.

"Well thanks for that." I said, a little too harshly. It wasn't- it wasn't meant to be harsh i just didn't get alot of sleep last night. Sheldon had his science thing going on. And the damn radio kept talking and talking.

"No problem" i heard her mumble.

I went back to my sleeping mode but then i heard her name and my name.

"y/n and Georgie, team up"

I look at her and she looks back. Man, those eyes. No! Georgie! Stop!That!

we look at each other in shock, i guess. But her features are alot more calmer than mine. I didn't quite hear what the teacher actually said, so i raised my hand (for the first time in a long time)

"Mr. Brown, what's with the partnering stuff?"

I heard him sigh

"It's for your project Mr. Cooper, you will be making a research about light bulb circuits, any type you please. Any type of circuit even."

Oh, huh, well i'm screwed, unless i ask Sheldon for help, nah that's stupid

"So, where do you live?"

I jumped at the smooth voice.

Oh, it was, it was y/n

"it's (insert his adress cause idk what the hell)"

I wrote it down for her. Wait what?

"Can we do it there? We can't really go to my house, my siblings will probably freak-"

"Sure we can do it, yeah."

"Cool"

The bell rang and we were both off to our classes

"This is gonna be a little awkward y/n, but do you wanna be friends by any chance?"

"I don't see why not, see you later Georgie."

And with that, she ran off

I felt a small blush creep on the apples of my cheek

Dammit.

3rd person P.O.V

y/n, while acting casual about the situation, was definitely not.

Her heart raced, and when she ran off, her face was a nice shade of red

This is gonna get interesting.