𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎

Chapter x: Author's Note

Good day readers! 

As you may see, I have uploaded all the chapters from the book, as well as a few trinkets here and there. I firstly would like to apologize for the extreme lack of chapters and updates in the recent weeks, even months. There were a lot more road bumps that needed fixing (mostly academic ones lol). Secondly, I will be removing the book from the old account just so that wattpad won't be so sus of the similarities. Thirdly, I would like to thank you all for the patience with the series, and all the support you have given throughout the creation of this book. Your comments and suggestions help in the progress, as well as the learning process of it all. Fourthly, I will be making the edits as as soon as I can, alongside new chapters. I would presume to make at most 40 chapters (not including the intros and the A/n's) before proceeding to another. But what is your input, reader? What can we do to make this work? 

I would also like to mention that the links found in my bio for the Black Lives Matter movement and the Anti-Asian hate movement, are only the few links that could help. If there are anymore I can share, please list them below. The work I do is only just an eighth of what must be done, you reader, can make a difference too. Sharing link s and articles may be helpful, but doing what has to be done can be helpful as well. Be the change you want to see. 

Once again, if my uploading schedule or my content seems to be off-putting, please do tell me. I will make the necessary changes as soon as possible.

That is all I have to say, an immense thank you to all those who take the time to read this note, and to those who have not-- that is quite alright. Stay safe readers, wear your masks and be kind to others! Thank you! 

Sincerely, 

Writer Blocked Author