13.) 𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 3

Chapter 13: Dinner 3

Georgie's P.O.V

I was finally done, phew that took a while. Beat that Sheldon, wash your hair 2 times, fuck that.

I was the second one in the parlor, i saw ger sittin' there in all her glory. Damn..

"Oh, Georgie, Hi"

Oh fuck was staring

"Don't you look snazzy? Hah"

Adorable too.

"Don't you look amazing, y/n look at you!" Sincerely, she does look amazing.

"You too no. 23"

"Alright, is everyone ready?" I jumped, so did y/n.

"Shelly! Are you done?"

"Yes mom!"

The nagging sheldon ran down the stairs with missy.

"Alright, everyone in the car."

*le time skip brought to you by Neil Degrasse Tyson*

"We're here!"

There we were, standin' in front of a mall (hi yes a/n, you went to a mall that has a fancy-ish restaurant im not rlly sure if that existed back then, but i tried looking for malls in the 1980 and it went crazy, so you can imagine any mall in texas you want ok? Ok) this should be interesting.

"Mom! You didn't tell me we were going to a mall! I didn't bring my mall-"

"It's alright sheldon, if anything happens i'm gonna be here okay? I've got what you need." Y/n said. What's the word, reassuring? Him. Yeah that. How sweet.

"Oh, thank you.."

"No problem Sheldon."

We walked inside and boy did they outdo themselves in the air conditionin'

My parents went agead to go find a place to eat, Sheldon's trying not to scream, Missy's holdin' my mom's hand. And y/n's shiverin'

"Ah shit, i left my jacket at home.."

"Come on, take mine." Blushin', i started to take my blazer jacket thing off, i didnt like it that much anyway, just wanted to look cool for the occassion.

"No Georgie, it's okay i can, i can handle it"

"I insist sweetcheecks, take it." Fuck

"Nonono, Georgie don't." She said smirkin'

"Alright fine, freeze your ass off" i said, smirkin' back.

"Alright."

Shit i can't do it.. i took my jacket of and put it over her shoulders. Kinda messin' her hair a bit in the process.

"The fuck, Georgie!"

"I'm not lettin' you freeze to death!"

"Alright, Jesus, thank you."

Oh fucking finally.

She wore it and- fucks sake can you believe it..she looks cute in it.

"Hi moonpie!"

Shit, MEEMAW'S HERE?

"Hi meemaw!"

Y/n's P.O.V

"Hi moonpie!"

I whipped my head forward so fast, my neck almost cracked in half. Fuck, Georgie's grandma's here, she doesn't know i exist fuck, shitshitshit what do i do, act normal okay, okay, IM NOT NORMAL, stop freaking the fuck out y/n calm-

"So who's the lucky girl Georgie hm?" She said, a smirk appearing her features. Well ger, i guess i am lucky.

"She's, uh-she- he- her name is y-y/n" Georgie's stumbling on his words alot now, hm.

"So you're y/n! I heard alot about you, from Georgie if course, can't stop talkin' about you, hah!"

Shit, that's it, that made me fluster, although i had some underlying confidence in me left.

"Good things i hope" (get it)

"Oh, good things alright, he's got alot of you in his mind-"

"Alright ladies thats enough chit chat let's go on a nice dinner and forget anythin' i've ever said."

Forget what he said? I don't think so Georgie, you're not getting off the hook that easily.

*le timeskip brought to you by Montana's gravity defying locks*

Georgie's P.O.V

We sat down, with y/n next to me of course, when i see a very familiar teammate of mine.

Jerry. Jerry fucking Buote.

Y/n saw him too, waved at him with a smile. He waved back and what i assume his family waved at her.

If i say i wasn't jealous about y/n being friends with jerry, i'd be lyin'

She sat back down and shot me a re-assuring smile. Almost as if, she knew. SHIT WHAT IF SHE DOES.

"Alright family, order up!" My dad's boomin' voice announced.

*le time skip to when y'all are eating*

Y/n's P.O.V

Everything is normal, again. Sheldon talking about some girl he had a conversation with while waiting, i think her name was, Amy? Mr. And Mrs. Cooper having a conversation about something, Georgie was awfully pretty quiet, and Connie, well, we're talking now.

"So, how'd you and my grandson meet?"

Georgie's head shot up, with a small smile.

"Oh, we were partnered up in science class for a project, it's kinda weird though, we only met, what, like two weeks ago?"

"I can tell, you know, he never shuts up about you."

"What?"

She chuckled

"Well, you know. Georgie, he's never had any real friends. You're the first one. "

"Why would i be? He's a cool guy" shit, i just, i just told is meemaw that.

"Heh, yeah. No one sees past him, guess except you. He loves you for lovin' him."

..he loves me?

"He doesn't know how to handle these things, he hasn't had any friends in a long time."

..oh

"Promise me y/n, you're gonna be there for Georgie alright? I don't seem like it, but i care about my grandbabies alot."

"I promise you that connie, never stopped and never will."

She smiled a kind smile, the kindest one since ive met her.

*le timeskip to when yall are mid-dinner*

I look over at Georgie, half way through the platter. This lighting makes him look like he's bot from earth. He looks, celestial almost.

"Is there, something on my face?"

I snapped out my brain head, thought, thing.

He does have something on his face, a little smudge of sauce

"Yes, yes you do"

"Oh, really?" He frantically tried getting it off. I don't know what came over me. I started to unfurl the table napkin on my left side, tilting his face and i guess wiping this smudge off. All while looking scarlet red.

"Much better"

"Thanks sweetcheecks"

"Anytime 23"

woah.