12.) 𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 2

Chapter 12: Dinner 2

Georgie's P.O.V

I was in the kitchen, waiting for a certain SOMEONE IN THE GODDAMN BATHROOM when i heard the phone ring. I knew it was y/n, for some darn odd reason. I ran toward the phone, butyoung nagging Sheldon beat me to it. Fuck.

"Cooper Residence." Shit.

He was talking on the phone, Jesus Georgie do something, i went to grab the phone off him

"Hi Sheldon, its Y/n i-" I tried to wrestle Sheldon but this guy isn't letting me dammit.

"Georgie, get off the phone!"

Hell nah

"Sheldon give me that!"

I fell off the couch and Sheldon started talkin' again, damn you.

"Hello y/n, may i be of assistance?"

Then i heard some noises and shit.

"Georgie takes about 50 min. to shower, he has a routine, i can-" ah fuck Sheldon what the hell

'SHH'

The look on his face, hah, this darn kid.

"Of course, i'll talk to him as soon as possible"

"I know, you too."

He finally hung up.

"What'd she say?"

"She said she'll be here in 15 minutes (hah), you better get started."

Fucking shit.

I rushed to the bathroom, then my room, back and forth, back and forth, come on, hustle, hustle, hustle-

"Georgie you're gonna scrape your feet stop rushin'"

"Sorry mom!"

*le timeskip brought to you by mr. Cooper*

Fucking finally, that was not 50 min.

That's what i thought happened until i saw just you know, dream girl on the couch. Fuck.

I ran back in my room. Damn, why'd she gotta do that though?

Y/n's P.O.V

*sigh* okay, you can do this, it's okay, you're fine.

I picked my dress out, i guess this looks good..

I don't know i'm not that good with dresses, i decided on [a kinda formal but not rlly looking dress, your choice of course] and [choice of shoes]. Jesus i'm gonna make a fool of myself, maybe, i don't know.

I gave myself a little twirl in the mirror and cringed. I haven't done that in a long time, ew.

I styled my hair in [style of choice] and proceeded to head out, not after being questioned by my brother

"Y/n"

"Ah, Jesus you scared the shit out of me"

"I intend to, so, mind telling me where you're going hm?"

The fuck, i thought o/s/n told him?

"I'm gonna have dinner with the coopers, didn't o/s/n tell you?"

"She did, i just wanted to make you panic, have fun!"

You piece of shit, why the fuck.

He went downstairs and idk where he went after that.

I took a glance at the f/fs i bought the other day, good Lord.

I took a deep breath, went downstais, and took a step outside. Here goes nothing.

*le timeskip brought to you by algebra *

I arrived at Georgie's house, here goes nothing. I rang the doorbell. Mary opened it.

"Oh y/n there you are, well come in!"

Mary's so nice..

"Now take a seat y/n, Georgie should come out in about...[checks watch] 20 minutes..make yourself at home."

"Thank you Mrs. Coop- Mary, thank you Mary."

I heard a series of footsteps and looked up. I see Georgie with a pretty amusing hair-do. I waved and he ran back to his room.

I can't believe him, honestly. What affinity is this?