16.) 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙧 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚

Chapter 16: The Car ride Home

Your P.O.V

We walked toward the parking lot, side by side. I'll be honest, i somehow feel at ease. Despite the concert thing that's about to happen soon. Am i going insane? I never felt this way.

"So, are you gon' keep starin' at the hood or are you comin' in?"

I whipped my head toward Georgie

"I'm c-coming."

We went in the car, and what seemed like the most quiet car ride i've had in a while (assuming that i've only been in this car twice)

Missy and Sheldon weren't arguing, instead being replaced by small snores.

Mrs. Cooper- Mary was also very quiet, looking at the mirror every once in a while, cheking to see if we're alright, with a small smile.

Mr. Cooper has his eyes on the road, pure focus on which way he's turning, but you can tell how tired he is. His eyes would close for a split second and he would jolt awake.

As for Georgie, he was awfully quiet at well. Deciding to break this spell of sorts..

Georgie's P.O.V

"Hey Georgie"

"Yeah?" We were bein' a little hush, i guess

"Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't i be?"

"You haven't said anything, and i thought you-"

"Pfft, you think too much n/n"

"Yeah but you know, is there something troubling you?"

"Nothin' is."

"Alright alright."

I chuckled and turned away. Keepin' my eyes on the pedestrians that walked, ran, sauntered, whatever. I felt somethin' wrap around my fingers. I jumped, o-oh it's just, it's just y/n's hands. Jesus Christ, it's y/n's hands.

I feel some sort of warm, sensation on the apples of my cheeks.

"Uh- what are you, doin'?"

"Oh sorry, sorry, i just wanted to make sure you're still there, i'm sorry." She pulled her hand away, no no keep in there y/n!

"It's fine, it's fine, very fine."

I heard a huff from her. I held her hand like she did with mine.

"And i'm not goin' anywhere."

"Really?"

"Not when you're not there, then no."

I saw her smile, she can outshine the sun, don't matter where she is, or who she's with.

We stayed like this, for a while.

A while, a while.

A/n, well, i guess i'm back now. Hello!

Sorry for the really long hiatus, i've been trying to formulate ways on how to make this fic better in any way shape or form.

Again, i would just like to point out that if my uploading schedule and/or content disturbs you , please tell me right away and i will make the necessary changes.

A/n vol. 2 Sorry for the really short chapter!!

Dearest Readers,

I don't usually post A/n's as a chapter on their own, but i suppose this one's more important that the rest. I'll be switching accounts, meaning that this one will be de-activated. Yes, I'll be taking the Georgie x reader book with me, there's no need to worry about that. However, the said book will still be in hiatus but not discontinued. My sincerest apologies to the avid readers of this book.

The reason for my sudden move, to put it honestly and simply--I've forgotten the password to this account, and I simply don't know what would happen if I've dissappointed you all with the dissapperance of a book that I'd hope you've enjoyed.

My new account will be posted in the comments before I make the departure to it. (Either announced by my new account or this same one.) I respect your descicions whether or not you want to read the book, I've one goal in mind when I made it, and it was to simply have fun. But even if so, if I do something that is not passable as far as moral actions/words go, please do confront me about it, and I will make the necessary changes.

I hope you all have a wonderful day today.

Take a few breaks here and there ok?

Stay safe everyone!

Another a/n hhh i'm sorryyy aaaa

I've officialy made a different account for the transfer! You can find it in the comments below. Once again I apologize for the sudden changes that have been made, and the on-going hiatus of this book. I will try to branch out to more characters (a five x reader maybe? klaus baudelaire? Who knows!) right after i finish this one. 

Thank you so much for the continous support for my work, and of course your patience with the progress.

You may message me in the backup account for any requests for future plot lines and such.

Once again, thank you for your support!

Stay safe readers! Keep fighting for good!