15.) 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙡𝙮

Chapter 15: Quietly

Y/n's P.O.V

'Oh'? Geez, i hope that doesn't change what Sheldon thinks about me.. that'd be God-awful. But then again-

"So, how do you play it?"

How do i what?

"Pardon?"

"How do you play that string instrument of yours?"

"Oh well you see, Sheldon are you sure?"

"Of course i'm sure."

"I don't know, you look more like a classical guy to me."

"Don't dictate who i am and what i want."

"Oh, sorry."

"But you might be right. Thank you for giving me some insight on what i can do."

"Why'd you get curious all of a sudden?"

"I've heard that if you play an instrument, you can increase your mental capacity" [hi yes, uh, that wasn't the reason, i'm aware. But i bend laws here so ye]

"Interesting."

He huffed and nodded at me, turned 180° and then walked towards Mary and the rest of the family.

"Hey there."

I jumped at the voice

Oh, Georgie

"Heya."

He slides his hands into mine. Confused, i tilted my head. His eyes pointed at our now clasped hands, he removed them from mine. I saw a pick, a f/c one.

"Awh, Georgie...thank you, that's very kind of you"

"Anytime, y/n.."

I shoot the pick back into the paper bag, and we then proceeded to walk (more like jog) towards the Cooper squad.

We walked in silence, silence, silence. But it wasn't completely quiet. You can hear the families go on about their buisness, the kids laughing, some arguing. How are my siblings? Are they alright? I contemplate for a while by Georgie's side. Eyebrows furrowing in thought.

Georgie's P.O.V

We walked, silently. You can hear other people, other things. It was surprisingly not too awkward. I look over at her, and..damn..

She looks like she's deep in thought, i wonder what she's thinkin'

She looked troubled, but there was something in her eye that made the sun glow a lil' less brighter.

It wasn't even mornin'

I won't ask why i became poetic or some crap. She brings out something in me, i never knew i ever had.

A/n Hi, author person here. I'm well aware about the events unfolding in this time, and i feel rude to not adress it.

If my uploading schedule and/or content is disturbing, please feel free to tell me and i will change it right away.

A/n no. 2

I won't lie, i've really lost my mommentum in writing this fanfic. There's a really high chance that i'm going to discontinue it, but that will be a thought for another day.