18.) 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠

*Because your author hates herself for not specifying Y/n and Georgie's age, for the purposes of this book, they will be 16.

Georgie's P.O.V 

"Georgie. Listen. I'm glad that you take the time off your day to come see me, but that is really not helping right now. There's so much to do and so little time. I'm not saying that I don't have time for you, I'm just saying that it would be nice if we pull some breaks here and there? You barge in every time I work, and I've been bagging the shit for it from the others. I don't want to pull you into the mess but you just keep coming in. I need some time, ok? You know I'll get back to you at anytime I can, right? Please just, go home rest and do what you do alright? I'll talk to you when I can."

Wow.  Always knew she had a sharp tongue, just didn't know it would cut that goddamn deep. 

Just walk away Georgie, she's just tired. 

And mad. 

Pretty mad. 

Pretty and mad. 

Scratch that, I did somethin' wrong, I know it. She was right. I've been cloggin' up her "band time" I forget she has a life outside of whatever we are. I mean, I don't know a damn thing about us, what are we? What is she? A person, obviously but damn it she seems more than just a person-

"Watch it, connard." 

Connard? what the fuck?- 

"Oh, Georgie, it's you" 

Lord n' savior, of course it's jerry. Of all the goddamn people in this school I bump into this homewrecker. 

"It is me, and I never thought you were an asshat." 

"You have to do what you do to, survive here I suppose." 

He was right, I get knocked into the lockers all the time, damn Tommy. 

"Yeah, yeah..." I trailed off tryin' to, change the subject. 

Shit. I have an idea. It's stupid, but it's an idea. 

"Where are you headin' to by the way? Anythin' to do?" 

"Nothing in particular comes to mind. Why?" 

"I need your help." 

*le timeskip brought to you by sheldon's professor proton kit*

Y/n's P.O.V 

"That should do it." 

I heard Mr. Geller's exhausted voice somehow heave from his dry throat. He seemed satisfied this time, that's a plus. He had a hard time trying to get Jerry out the practice room. Apparently his sister left something in one of the seats, Jerry being Jerry, it took him about half an hour to find it. 

Putting the bass/electric guitar/microphone [saw your guys' comments, lol. I'm gonna start doing this from now on so you can pick and choose to your liking] down, I reach into the pocket of my backpack for my water bottle.

What the fuck is this?

A note? Don't remember putting this here. 

Dearest, Darlingest, Loveliest , Prettiest Y/n, 

I'll meet you on your porch, 6:15 pm sharp ok?  Wear something warm. 

This aint a kidnapping i promise. Just something special. 

- G.C 

"Georgie." I sighed. 

Safe to say I'm impressed, didn't even notice him slip this into my bag before he left.