Chapter 1: A Bizarre Prison Visit

''= Your thinking

3rd Pov

After a few seconds of uncomfortable hand shaking, Joseph let go of Y/ns hand. Y/n, being a bit more confident in speaking to his grandfather, speaks up about their problem with Jotaro.

Y/n: Grandpa, do you know about Jotaro?

Joseph: Of course I know about my other grandson! Why, thats the main reason why I came here- e-er I mean n-not to say that you're not special or anything!

Joseph was sweating bullets while scratching his neck in fear that he may have offended his grandson. Luckely, Y/n knew what Joseph ment and tried reassuring him.

Y/n: N-no grandpa! I know what you mean!

Joseph, now knowing that Y/n was fine, regained his composure and went back to the topic at hand. Holly got off Josephs chest and looked at him with sorrow.

Holly: Papa, please help Jotaro! 

Joseph: I know Holly, we'll try our best to get him out.

Joseph Joestar has joined the party!

By the way, I brought someone with me who will help.

After stating that, Joseph snapped his fingers. Immediately after that, a man appeared out of the blue. 

Y/n: Woah, where did you come from?

The man then bowed to show respect. Y/n and Holly bowed back. As the man lifted his head back up, he started introducing himself.

Avdol: Hello, my name is Mohammad Avdol. It is great to finally meet the daughter and grandson of Joseph.

Mohammad Avdol has joined the party!

Joseph: We should probably get going. Oh I can't wait to see my other grandson!

Y/n, who already knows what Jotaro was like, made a uncomfortable smile.

Y/n: 'You're gonna be so surprised when you see him.'

Timeskip to the jail

Both Y/n and Holly walked down the desolate jail hall, along with the 2 guards. As the 2 guards talked to Holly about Jotaro, Y/n zoned out, noticed in the corner of his eye how all of the prisoners were shaking and hiding in the back of their jail cell. It was weird as Y/n thought they would be a little bit more intimidating.

Trying to keep his mind off the disturbed looking inmates, Y/n reminded himself of his missing gameboy, which he lost shortly after Jotaros Arrest. 

Y/n: 'I could've sworn that I left it in the living room.'

Y/ns mourning over his lost gameboy was cut short by Holly suddenly rushing ahead. Y/n frantically ran after her, knowing what was gonna come next.

Holly: Jotaro!

Y/n: 'Wait for it'

Holly: Jotaro!

Y/n: 'Wait for it'

Holly: Jotaro!

Y/n: 'Almost there'

Holly: JOTARO!

Jotaro: SHUT THE HELL UP! DON'T BE SUCH A PAIN WOMAN!

As Jotaro shouted at Holly to "SHUT THE HELL UP", both relatives of the screaming delinquent responded differently

Holly: Hai!

Y/n: There we go.

As the guards caught up, Holly turned to them while trying to persuade to them that Jotaro isn't bad.