Chapter 17: Road Trip!

'' = You're thinking

3rd POV

Joseph and Y/n kept on running until seeing Polnareff next to an exploded body.

Joseph: So that was the Empress's Stand user.

Y/n: It was Nena all along.

Roundabout: Oh so that was the Stand name. Kinda weird, considering that Hol Horse's Stand was called the "Emperor".

Y/n: That is weird.

Polnareff jumped back, confused about what just happened.

Joseph: This ugly woman attached her Stand onto my arm, playing it off as a tumor. She even camouflaged as a beautiful woman. It was careless of you to be so close to her.

Roundabout: Hah! She totally played your dumbass!

Y/n: I will never get romance...

Polnareff: U-Ugh...

Later, at night, the group were now on the edge of a river, waiting to find a car to use. Jotaro and Kakyoin were standing, Polnareff was sitting motionless and Y/n was laying on the grass.

Kakyoin: And here I thought we'd finally be able to sleep in a bed.

Jotaro: If not for the old man pissing around with the cops.

Y/n: Eh, I'm alright with laying on the grass.

Joseph: I took care of things. We'll take this car.

Joseph put his hand on the car next to him.

Joseph: Polnareff, you can do the driving.

He threw the car keys at Polnareff, landing of his hair.

Joseph: Hey, are you still in shock? I was the one who got attacked by a Stand.

Polnareff: I'd rather go through that...

Joseph: One more thing. Y/n.

Y/n: Yeah?

Joseph: Remember how I said that it was gonna be a rough journey to get you ready to fight DIO?

Y/n: Yeah, why?

Joseph: This may be the hardest part of that journey.

Y/n: Why? What do I have to do?

Joseph: You're going to follow this car, by foot, until we stop at our destination!

Everyone was taken aback by this.

Kakyoin: We're going to Pakistan! 

Jotaro: That's hundreds of miles away!

Polnareff: Can he even make it there?!

Joseph: With Hamon, an average man can run miles without even being short of breath! We'll be taking breaks to get more fuel, anyways. Y/n, are you up for the challenge?

Y/n thought for a moment. He remembered his promise to his mother and looked to Joseph, fired up.

Y/n: I'll do it!

Joseph: Great! We're off then!

The rest got in the car while Y/n stayed on their left, ready to run. They started their journey, but not without Y/n noticing the headlights of a car behind him. The group travelled far and wide to reach Pakistan. Y/n was doing surprisingly well, keeping up. Joseph was right about Hamon letting someone run miles without getting tired, although it did tire the boy out.

Roundabout: We're about to hit the border between Pakistan and India, Y/n! Just a little more!

Y/n: Y-Yeah... We're almost there...