Chapter 4: Quelling Force

'': You're thinking

3rd Pov:

Time skip to the next day

It was the day after the prison visit Y/n woke up, brushed his teeth, put on his uniform and was on his merry way towards the entrance with Jotaro. Right as the pair stepped out, Holly ran after them with her apron still on.

Holly: Jotaro, Y/n, don't leave yet. You forgot something important! Here is your goodbye kiss!

She walked up to Jotaro, planting a small kiss on his cheek.

Jotaro: You're such a b*tch. Stop clinging to me like I'm a little child.

Holly: What about you Y/n?

Y/n: Sure mama!

Holly leaned up and kissed Y/n on his left cheek. For as long as Y/n could remember, Holly gave goodbye kisses to both of them before going to school. Y/n let Holly give him goodbye kisses since he just couldn't resist. Y/n walked out with Jotaro, giving his mother one last wave.

Jotaro: Yare yare daze.

Y/n: You really like saying that huh?

Jotaro: Well what about you saying "Gimme a break"

Jotaro said the last part while mimicking Y/ns voice.

Y/n: Well at least I don't say that all the time.

The 2 kept on walking to school until some of Jotaros thots came. Y/n started moving away from Jotaro as to not make it look like they weren't walking together.

Thot 1: Hey look it's Jojo!

Thot 2: What? Jojo?

Thot 3: Oh yeah it's Jojo!

Thot 4: Hey Jojo.

Thot 3: So tell me Jojo, where have you been? You haven't been to school for 4 days!

Thot 3 wrapped her arm around Jotaros arm. Thot 1 didn't like that so she pushed Thot 3 out of the way.

Thot 1: Hey? Who do you think you are hugging Jojo like that? I don't like how friendly you're getting with him! Stay away!

Thot 3: What the hell ugly?

Thot 1: Be careful there no boobs!

Thot 3/1: Ugly, no boob, ugly, no boobs, ugly, no boobs, UGLY! NO BOOBS! UGLY! NO BOOBS!

Y/n, not wanting to hear any more of their argueing, tried to speak up. Key word being "try".

Y/n: Excuse me? Could you quiet down? I'm trying to have a pleasant walk.

Y/n tried using a stern tone like how his grandfather would but that didn't seem to work.

Thot 1/3: SHUT IT FIRST YEAR!

Jotaro: SHUT UP! YOU'RE DAMN ANNOYING!I

The thots, for some reason that no scientific research could deduce, started screaming in what was probably pure bliss.

Thot 1: He totally said that to me!

Thot 3: No way! He totally said that to me!

Y/n: 'My god they're so weird.'

Jotaro held the tip of his nat and shook it right. Anytime Jotaro needed Y/n to leave without him, he would just turn his hat slightly. Y/n understood the memo and turned right, since that was a direction to school that no one used. After every encounter with Jotaros fangirls , Y/n would always asked himself how Jotaro managed to deal with them everyday.