Chapter 18: Ghost Town!

'': You're thinking

POV

Anne: Let go! Let go of me!

Anne struggled to get out of Polnareff's hold, shouting bloody murder. They had made it to an airport. They were there to send Anne back to Singapore, where here parents were. Jotaro had gone to get a new jacket for him.

Anne: Don't touch me in weird places!

Polnareff: Shut up! Don't say that!

Anne: Let me go!

Y/n: Anne...

Anne: I don't wanna leave!

Y/n: Anne...

Anne: I want to go with you!I

Y/n: Anne!

The louder voiced stopped her tantrum, looking up to see Y/n squatting down in front of her, placing his hands on his knees. He looked down slightly as he talked to her.

Y/n: L-Look, we're not going to Egypt for no reason. My and Jotaro's mother is in a lot of danger. And the only way for her to be safe is to make it there. My mother is just as worried about me as your mother and father are about you. Besides, maybe fate will bring us together in the future.

He looked up into Anne's eyes, clenching his knees in his hands.

Y/n: So please, for all of us, just get on the plane!

Anne stood still for a moment before responding.

Anne: Fine, I'll go...

She looked around for a second, observing the air strip.

Joseph: What's wrong?

Anne sighed softly, done looking. 

Anne: Nothing.

She ran up the metal stairs of the plane back to Singapore.

Anne: See ya! Life is filled with a bunch of goodbyes!

A few minutes later, the plane was getting ready to go past it. Out of the window, Anne could see Y/n and Jotaro, walking past the plane. She lit up, shouting through the window.

Anne: Goodbye Y/n, Jotaro! You two better save your mother! I'll be cheering you on!

The plane took off, leaving Y/n and Jotaro alone.

Roundabout: Good fuckin' luck...

Was all the Stand said as Y/n and Jotaro smiled softly, looking at the soaring plane.

Skipping a few hours past and the group had finally made it past the border and into Pakistan. The fog was immense and locked any bit of sight to be seen. Y/n decided to join the rest in the car in case he got lost in the mist.

Y/n: Damn, the fog really isn't letting up. By the way, good job on finding an amazing tailor to fix your jacket!

Joseph: Yeah, it looks so real that it could've even fooled me.

Roundabout: Yeah, not like you can be easily fooled of anything.

Roundabout cleared his voice between each word, trying to hide his remark.

Joseph: What was that?

Jotaro: Feels nice as well. Made from one hundred percent sheep fur.

Kakyoin: Polnareff, are you ok driving in this fog?

Polnareff: Yeah, although it is getting more dangerous. We're driving near a cliff and there aren't even any railings.

Joseph reached into his pocket, pulling out and reading his pocket watch. It displayed that the time was nearing three p.m, confusing him.