Chapter 11: The Zoom Punch!

''= You're talking

3rd POV

Everyone starred at the enormous ship.

Y/n: Oh my god!

Sailor 1: A-A freightor!

Sailor 2: That wasn't there before!

Jotaro starred at the ship, thinking about something.

Joseph: Jotaro, what's on your mind? Do you think there could be another Stand user on the ship?

Jotaro: No. I'm just wondering why nobody's shown themselves, even thought the ramp is down.

Y/n: At this point, I'm too tired to care.

Polnareff jumped onto the stairs and looked towards the others.

Polnareff: They came all this way to rescue us! There has to be someone on the ship! Even if they're all Stand users, I'm getting on the ship!

The rest of the Crusaders agreed and started walking up. The three Joestars stopped, seeing Anne not climbing up. Jotaro lifted his hand up.

Jotaro: Grab on. I'll pull you up.

She thought for a moment before jumping towards Y/n, who clumsily grabbed her hand, by surprise.

Y/n: H-Hey, what was that about?!

Anne ignored Y/n and turned to Jotaro, sticking her tongue out.

Jotaro: Yare yare daze...

They walked onto the ship, while the Crusaders and Anne walked to the pilothouse. Inside, the was the ship's steering wheel,which was turning by itself.

Joseph: What's with this ship? The captain isn't even in the pilothouse! And the operator's not in the radio room! There isn't anyone here!

Joseph, during his monologue, walked over to the compass and put his hand on it.

Joseph: And yet, look here! All the meters and machines are in perfect working orders!

Polnareff: Maybe they're looked in the bathroom with a bad case of the sh*ts?

Roundabout: Must've been real shitty if they left their stations like this.

Joseph: Hey! Where the hell is everyone?!

Anne: Guys, look in here!

Anne pointed towards an open door. The rest followed her inside to see an orangutan, locked up in a cage.

Anne: It's a monkey! There's a monkey inside the cage!

Kakhoin: It's an orangutan.

Roundabout: Well aren't you just a fucking know-it-all?!

Joseph: Who cares about a damn monkey?! You guys split up and find the guy feeding it. Y/n, come with me.

Y/n: Sure.

Y/n followed Joseph out onto the deck of the ship.

Joseph: Now that you know how to master Hamon, I'm gonna teach you some more overdrive techniques!    

Y/n: Wait, there are multiple overdrives?!

Joseph: Hell yeah, there are! Lets start with an easy one. This one is called the Zoom Punch. 

Joseph channelled some Hamon into his right arm before throwing it. But unlike a normal punch, his arm stretched longer than humanly possible, going as long as a meter and a half.

Roundabout: Holy shit!

Y/n: H-How did you do that?!

Joseph: With the power of Hamon! You see, using Hamon, I dislocated the bones in my arm and stretched my muscles, like a rubber band, before relocating the bones.