Chapter 2: A Very Heated Battle

'': Your thinking

3rd POV

-ck?

Everyone stood there in disbelief. The 2 policemen were shocked seeing that the bullet was floating in mid air. Y/n s mind was bursting with questions about the mysterious purple hand. What was it? Where did it come from? How did it stop the bullet?

Y/n: What the hell is that hand?

Jotaro: There's someone behind me. The evil spirit must've possessed me recently.

Holly: 'His grandfather, Joseph, has strange powers too. But whats happening to Jotaro?'

From behind all of them emerged Joseph, who was ready to take control of the situation.

Joseph: He's not your problem anymore. I'll take care of my grandson.

Jotaro: Grandson?

Y/n: Oh yeah, this is our grandpa Jotaro. Speaking of which, what took you so long?

Joseph: I had to take a piss. I'm old so it takes me a couple of minutes to finish.

Y/n: 'I only asked what happened, not how long it takes an old man to use the bathroom'

Police officer 1: Don't come any closer.

Police officer 2: It's dangerous.

Joseph: I'll take my chances, now move it!

Joseph then grabbed the 2 officers and threw them away. Y/n felt sorta sorry for them in a way but there was not time to pity them.

Holly: Jotaro, this is your grandfather. He's here to help you.

Joseph and Jotaro walked to each other as the jail door opened. Both of them stared at each other menacingly.

Y/n: 'My brother who won't get out of jail and grandfather who I just met are having a stare down. How can this day get anymore bizarre? Gimme a break.'

Joseph: Come out. It's time to go home.

Jotaro: Get lost. You just got here, do you really think you can help me? Sorry that you came from New York old man but no one can help me.

Jotaro raised his left hand to show a metallic finger. Y/n freaked out a little, seeing that his grandfathers pinky was missing until noticing the wires sticking out. 

Y/n: Wait is that a real or fake finger?

Joseph: Don't worry. It's a prosthetic hand that I got a while ago. But how did he rip it off?

Y/n: Holy sh*t that's cool. Your like Robocop.

Jotaro: Did you see it? That hand that grabbed your finger? Thats the evil spirit. Stay away from me or you'll lose what left of your life.

Jotaro threw the metallic pinky and shut the cell door.

Y/n: 'That was colder than ice. Jotaro must be dead set on not leaving this cell'

Joseph: Looks like there's no option left. Avdol your up.

Joseph snaps his fingers as Avdol emerges from the shadows sorta like batman.

Y/n: Seriously, how do you do that?

Joseph: This is a friend I met 3 years ago in Egypt. Avdol, force my grandson out of this cage.

Jotaro: Don't try it. You may look strong but you still can't force me out just because someone told you to. No way in hell.

Avdol: This may involve some violence but soon you'll be pleading to get out of this cage. Mr Kujo, you may want to step back a bit.