Chapter 15: Burning Will!

'' = You're thinking

3rd POV

???: Hehe! He had such a strong face yet he died so quick! Well, the end of someone's life is usually a pretty sudden curtain call. It's probably normal to die without saying goodbye. It may seem I'm talking as if I already know everyone, but...

Polnareff wiped his tears and stomped over to the gun user.

Kakyoin: Polnareff, please! Don't let him get to you!

Y/n: He's just trying to get you mad!

Roundabout, who had enough bullsh*t for that day, spoke up.

Roundabout: You absolute retard! Are you that dense to not remember what Avdol said about fighting alone, you ignorant asshole?!?

Polnareff stopped, listening to Roundabout and remembering Avdol's words.

Roundabout: He came here because he knew that you would pull off some dumb shit like this!

Polnareff: So, what am I ment to do?

Roundabout sighed, knowing how much this was gonna hurt to say.

Roundabout: We... We may have to retreat for now...

Polnareff: Avdol was mercilessly stabbed in the back. My sister was killed without resistance. You want me to hold these regrets inside and run away?!

Kakyoin: We can't fight these guys if we don't know how their Stands work!

Y/n: That was what Avdol was trying to tell you!

???: Hey! C'mon, Pol Pol!

Polnareff: Why you...

Kakyoin: Polnareff, just step back slowly! We'll use that truck to get out or here!

Kakyoin pointed to a green truck in the distance.

Polnareff: Y-You're telling me to hold it in?

Polnareff hesitated for a moment. He looked back at Avdol's lifeless body before deciding.

Polnareff: A-All ri-

???: Hey, Polnareff.

From the window next to him, Polnareff saw Hanged Man creeping from a nearby pond.

Hanged Man: Avdol died for you. I think that means you owe him. He might not have died, if not for you.

Polnareff looked towards the puddle, seeing no trace of Hanged Man in sight. He then looked back at the window to see the Stand walking towards him.

Polnareff: Y-You bastard! Where is your real body?!

Y/n: Polnareff! Just calm down!

Hanged Man: You shouldn't be sad. Actually, you should be happy. Since you'll be together soon.

Hanged Man pulled out its dagger

Hanged Man: You'll die, and then, you will be with those two idiots again. Your sister was really cute, Polnareff. When you meet her, you should ask bow exactly I killed her!

Roundabout: Don't attack, you meathead! That's what the fucker wants you to do!

Polnareff: You bastard!

Silver Chariot broke the window, each piece reflecting him and Hanged Man.

Hanged Man: Your Chariot cannot attack me. I am within the mirror! That is why you cannot touch me!

Hanged Man grabbed Polnareff by the sholder, leaving a mark on his skin.

Hanged Man: Are you mad? I bet you are! Hol Horse. Let's end this idiot now!