20 | Visiting Jungkook's room

────✧ ⋆ ✧────

────✧ ⋆ ✧────

"You're trying to say that everyone has met their soulmates?" Bang PD inquires, sighing. Namjoon shrugs, "Well Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Hobi have. But looking at the pattern, the rest of us would meet ours soon too..."

or have already met them.

Bang PD sighs. "So, do you want to post a message of indefinite hiatus or do you want to tell the public about your soulmates?" he then leans forward, hesitating, "I wouldn't prefer telling people, no. But honestly, I don't see any other option. I have tried talking to so many people, none of them have heard about such vague bonds....if Taehyung and Jungkook can't somehow undo their bond, I am afraid they'll have to either continue this way...or you guys..."

Namjoon immediately shakes his head, "No, we're fine. Everything will fall into place, it always has. I will talk to everyone about what they decide to do, I have been meaning to anyway. We can't just sit and wait around for things to get better, people are getting curious."

"Alright, tell everyone to stay away from SNS too."

. . .

Namjoon sends a message on their group chat for an impromptu meeting at the dorm during dinner. He also asks if it would be possible for their soulmates to be here since they have an equal say in the decision.

Hayoung 

Hi

Namjoon wants us all to
be at the dorm during
dinner, today...
do you think you can make it?

us all? me too?

He said us, and our soulmates

oh, so?

why should i be there?

yoongi doesn't seem to know

that i am his soulmate

the security guard will let you in

____

My little flower

Hiiiii

Namjoon hyung has called
everyone and their soulmates
for dinner at the dorm today...
do you think you'll be

able to make it?
[read 12:02 pm]

should I pick you up?