Maggie's inner hulk

Magnus

"How are we going to get the other things on the list? We still have 5 things. And Harry's cloak will be hard to get if he doesn't trust us completely," Annabeth reasoned, looking over the list we had gotten from the gods.

"Yeah," TJ agreed. He and Annabeth were sitting outside on the grounds with me discussing what we still needed to get before we could go back.

"We've already been in the Room of Requirement, so I don't know where the mirror could be," Annabeth said, twisting the plain gold ring on her camp necklace as she thought.

"The trident will be in the lake, and although Magnus can speak to animals, he can't breathe underwater. I could just ask Percy to come on Mrs. O'Leary, he could probably get it pretty easily," Annabeth continued with a thoughtful look.

"Or you just want to see Percy..." I said slyly and Annabeth punched me in the arm. Only because I was totally right.

"Oh, what about Jermy?" I say, remembering that he's been around since forever and probably could help us with at least one of the items.

"Annabeth will talk to Percy, and we'll go get the others and head out," TJ said, standing up.

As we walked back up to the castle, I pointed out something that had been on my mind, "If we do get all the things soon, I'm going to be a little sad that we have to leave. I like it here."

"I don't know, I kind of miss the daily dose of death, what if we have to fight someone here and aren't prepared because we're out of practice?" TJ asked, "After 'the Gs' stopped sending the skeletons, my afternoons got boring," he finished with a slouch.

"Yeah, I'm not sad about missing that part. Not really my thing," I said, wrinkling my nose at the thought of wading through piles of guts and blood back at Valhalla, then dying painfully minutes later.

"Of course it isn't Magnus, you're a sunshiny boy, but would you really rather go to your aunt's place?" TJ asked with a knowing smile.

"Uh, no. Not particularly. That place is so... fake. Too much relaxing, not enough doing. I guess a bit of pain is better than being bored 24/7" I said, trying to describe the home of Freya and her warriors without offending her, since I knew she might be watching.

"Let's just go inside. We gotta ask before it gets too late, or we won't be allowed to speak with him," Annabeth said reasonably, cutting off our discussion. We nodded and followed her into the castle.

---Phil the potato is here on request of @Apxthy-Kun and @LinhHaiSongSoAwesome, guest time skipping (or rolling, in his case) to the common room *Fred has been warned not to eat him however delicious he looks, don't worry*----

We were in the library, discussing who would go talk to Jermy. It was nearing 8:30, and we needed to go before lights out. I said I should go since I'm the only one who actually knows him that well.

"I can go! I haven't gone on any of your thrilling adventures yet!" Halfborn boomed in his gruff voice. I looked around to see if anyone was listening, only spotting some first years, who have grown used to ignoring us and went back to reading.

"Quiet down you oaf," Mallory scolded, "I'll go with Beantown, Alex, and Hearth so we don't get caught. You can stay here and catch up on how to be an idiot, though I don't think you need much help in that particular area."

Halfborn growled at her and opened his mouth to respond, but before they could start another fight Alex (quite bravely) put an arm in front of them, which seemed to effectively defuse both einherjar.

"Do what Mallory said, we're going now," Alex said bluntly before walking out the door.

"You heard her, let's go," I say before following her lead and walking out, ignoring the many eye rolls behind me.