Chapter Thirteen: Beatdown

The hand villain stopped reaching out for Asui's face, letting the frog girl and brainwashing boy get away.

  "Who's this? Some NPC? Or a miniboss trying to get in my way?"

  The speakers spoke up again.

  "NPC? Miniboss? You think this is some kind of game? All right then Handfucker, let's play."

  A section of the centre fountain slid apart, revealing a dark opening. A loud clattering and banging echoed from within the fountain, which the voice was happy to explain.

  "Nezu really likes his toys, and I just found the best ones!"

  An army of robots erupted from the opening, wielding (non lethal) guns and weapons of all kinds.

  Izuku watched the Handfucker back away from the fountain as half of the army of robots charged at him.

  Izuku split up the other half into several smaller groups, and sent them to sweep through each of the disaster zones. Protect any students and faculty in the area. Beat down anyone else.

  The robots were much tougher variants of the ones from the entrance exam. They were better equipped too, able to both shoot, punch and jump at enemies. They were able to take a few hits before breaking down, even from some minor strength enhancers.

  Once all the villains in a zone were dealt with, the robots were programmed to escort any students or faculty to the emergency exits, and around to the front where the emergency services would arrive.

  Izuku watched the hand villain retreat through portal after portal, playing keep away with the robots.

  The Nomu had become still, without orders to guide it, so a robot was able to rescue Aizawa and take him upstairs and out to the entrance. His arms were broken, but other than that he was fine.

  "I set the USJ's security bots on the villains. Aizawa, Thirteen and the majority of the students have been escorted outside. Bakugo refuses to cooperate, and Kirishima refuses to leave his side. Todoroki will not follow directions either. They're going to get themselves killed." He said into the earpiece.

  Aizawa sighed.

  "That you Nezu 2? I should have known you were behind the robots.. tell them they're expelled if they don't evacuate." He replied.

  Izuku opened the speaker on one of the robot's near Bakugo and Kirishima.

  "Aizawa says you're expelled if you don't evacuate right now. Everyone else has escaped, it's literally just you two and Todoroki left because you refuse to cooperate!" He said.

  Bakugo turned on the robot.

  "Is that you quirkless fucker? Are you behind this? I don't need your help, piss off!"

  Kirishima grabbed Bakugo's arm.

  "Dude, he said Aizawa would expel us if we don't follow orders!"

  *Not quite Kirishima, but close enough.*

  Bakugo growled, but followed the robot escort to one of the emergency exits.

  Izuku switched to a robot walking with Todoroki.

  "Todoroki, literally everyone is outside. The robots are dealing with the villains, and All Might is like.. 20 seconds out. Follow directions, or Aizawa says you're expelled."

  The icy teen glared at the robot, then huffed.

  "Fine.. lead me to the exit then class Z."

  Todoroki finally reached safety just as All Might burst through the doorway.

  "Villains, I am Here! I will not let you get away with attacking my students!"

  The number one hero raced down the stairs and smacked any villains the robots hadn't knocked out yet.

  Izuku set the robots in a line behind All Might, wielding their weapons threateningly. The leader had green eyes, and was being controlled by Izuku.

  The robot levelled it's sub machine gun at Handfucker, who looked like a deer caught in headlights.

  "Nomu, kill All Might- OW!"

  The Nomu charged the hero, just as Izuku fired a blank into the Villain's face.

  All Might battled the Nomu, while Izuku charged Handfucker and Portalboi with the robots.

  "Shigaraki, I believe we should retreat.. Nomu can deal with All Might, it's quirks are more than enough to take him on. We however, must make an escape!" Portalboi said.

  Handfucker didn't like that.

  "What if Nomu loses and we can't get him back for sensei?" Shig- sorry, Handfucker dodged a metal fist, disintegrating the robots arm. "Even with his multiple quirks, he can't do anything without orders Kurogiri!"

  Izuku frowned.

  "Multiple quirks? Like the old boogeyman story, what was it.. all for dumb? Some for one..?"

  Handfucker really didn't like that.

  "His name is All for One, you cheater!" He screeched, disintegrating another robot.

"Cheater? I may be a Deku, but I'm no cheater."

  All Might jettisoned Nomu into space at that precise moment, making both villains pale, and escape into a portal. The rest of the teachers arrived on scene, but Izuku wasn't paying attention.

  *All for One, the old wives tale quirk stealer has a vendetta against All Might? Why not kill All Might himself? Why get Handfucker and Nomu to do it? What was the point of this entire attack?*

  Izuku rubbed his eyes.

  *Someone with as many quirks as All for One probably has would be able to at least injure All Might.*

  The greenette's eyes snapped open.

  "Oh, of course.. he was the one that caused the Great American Quake alongside All Might.. but why attack now? Was he injured as badly as All Might was? Maybe even worse, if he's only moving his pawns now.. then this was a test, to see if All Might had weakened as much as he seems." Izuku muttered.

  "Ahh, and he's the 'not quirk trafficker' that was plucking people with über powerful quirks off the street, to power himself up and create his Nomu.."

  Izuku sighed, putting the earpiece away in Nezu's drawer and turning his laptop off.

  "I'll need to talk to Nezu about this.."