Chapter 2

Amanda decided to take a little shower before going to bed, they weren't out of Earths orbit yet, but they were high off the ground. the little apartment area had windows to look out into space, and that fascinated Amanda, she's always loved to learn about space.

She loved to see the darkness with the stars that surrounded her, from the pictures she saw on her phone or in science class, she's never been in space before.

she grabs a plain black shirt and black shorts with a towel and goes into the bathroom, Marlin was sleeping curled up in her blanket, she smiled as she set her clothes down. she hoped the other Rooikens weren't mean or anything, Cade and Ax seem to be very nice to her.

she turned the shower on at the perfect temperature for her and takes off her clothes and gets in, she cleaned her body with the body wash they provided her and moves on to her hair, her hair was always a pain to wash, it was so long down right above her bottom. She filled it with Shampoo and rubbed it in, easing her headache from today.

once done she rinsed it out, and put in the conditioner and rubbed it in, this was really helping with her headache. she rinsed it out throughly and turned the water off, she grabbed the towel and dried herself off.

she realized she didn't grab a bra and underwear shit.. she thought.

she opened the door wrapped up in her towel, the coast was clear, no alien was in her room.

she rushed to the dresser and grabbed a bra and underwear which they also provided as if this whole abducting female thing was planned wait it was.

she turned to go to the bathroom and the door opened "AHH!" She yelled and Ax covered his eyes "SHIT IM SORRY." He turned towards the wall "get dressed i'm sorry" Ax said, he seemed to be nervous around a naked female. Amanda laughed at that thought and dropped her towel and got her clothes from the bathroom putting them on.

"i'm good." She said and Ax turned around. "i'm sorry i should have knocked." he said laughing, Amanda waved her hand in the air "don't worry about it."

"i was wondering if you want to come with me and Cade to go eat, you can meet the other Rooikens." Ax asked, Amanda nodded and patted Marlin before leaving with Ax, Cade was standing at the front door waiting. "let's go" Cade said opening his door, Amanda and Ax walked side by side while Cade walked in front.

They get inside the elevator and go to the bottom floor to the cafeteria. They walk in and Amanda in his awe, there was so many Rooikens and human females everywhere, they all had different hairstyles and eye color. Ax grabs Amanda's hand and brings her to a table with other aliens, and the same one that grabbed her in the first place, Airen.

"Hello." Airen said as they sat down. "hi" Amanda said softly and put her head down. "Father she's shy so give her time." Cade said and Amanda's head shot up "Father?" she asked, Ax and Cade nodded. "i didn't know." Amanda said and went back to putting her head down.

"this is my daughter Aurra." Airen said pointing to a absolutely gorgeous Rooiken. she had long straight black hair that ran to the middle of her back, she had green pupils and her smile was absolutely gorgeous, and had the same markings as Ax and Cade. "this is Kyp our youngest." Airen said pointing to another Rooiken who had his head down, who is really shy and his hair went to shoulder length and his eyes were purple. not to mention Airen who was also attractive, this was the first time Amanda saw him since the mask.

he had wavy black hair that just flows and isnt slicked back like Ax's his eyes were Black. "this is my wife Natasi." Natasi was a tall Rooiken with hair that was the same length as Amanda's, down to her bottom with her eyes that was the same color as Airens, but her markings were different.

Amanda waved and they all waved back, Cade stood up "anything you want?" He asked, Amanda shrugged "anything" she said, Cade nodded and walked away to go get food. Amanda sat awkwardly at the table while the aliens talked in their native tongue, she looked around and saw the females warm up to the hot aliens. some females sat on their laps, others holding hands. what is this? Amanda thought.

Cade walked back over with food for his family, and a salad for Amanda. "is this a special salad or an earth salad?" Amanda asked grabbing her fork "our salad. it doesn't taste any different than earth" he said, Amanda took a small bite, no it was different, it was better. her taste buds danced with happiness. it was amazing.

"do you think i could get something that i could feed Marlin?" Amanda asked, Ax jumped up "i'll get it!! can i feed it to him?" he asked and Amanda nodded laughing.

"he's a huge animal lover" Aurra said, Amanda nodded "i could tell."

once they finished eating, they said their goodbyes and that they are going to retire to bed, Cade grabbed Amanda's hand and led her back to their apartment area.

they walk in and Marlin started barking and Ax goes to his knees to let him, he gets out the food which was a sandwich patty and feeds it to Marlin who chomps it up. Ax laughs watching Marlin eat, Cade rolls his eyes and brings Amanda over to the couch to sit down, they look out the window and see all the stars and the darkness.

"do you like the view?" Cade asked, Amanda nodded staring out the window from the couch. Ax picked up Marlin and brought him over to sit on the couch with Amanda and Cade. "so, who will be my breeder? if that's how i put it." Amanda asked, Cade and Ax look at each other. "Anyone, you can choose any Rooiken on this ship." Cade answered, Amanda shrugged "anyone?" she asked, Ax and Cade nodded.

"well... i choose..."