Chapter 5

(this contains smut, so skip to the '****' if you don't want to read it:33 )

Cade woke up feeling happier than ever, he had his lovely Amanda in his arms, and her puppy Marlin.

he gets up and goes to take a shower, his tail gets stuck on the nightstand and scoots it, he turned around hoping Amanda didn't wake up.

he grabbed clothes and a towel and headed for the shower.

once he got in, he started to wash his body, and his hair. he hates showing both of his eyes, he didn't like how it had two colors.

he got out and grabbed the towel and wrapped his waist. he walked out and jumped at the sight of Amanda and Marlin sitting on the bed. Amanda was awake.

"hey Amanda, how did you sleep?" Cade asked and went to get dressed, Amanda looked away scared
to even see anything. Cade turned towards her and scoffed "we have to mate sooner or later, you are going to see my body." Cade said, Amanda screeched, she looked through her fingers and immediately closed them, she was to scared to see anything close to his manhood.

"Open." Cade said in a oh so sexy voice.

"okay.." Amanda said softly, she slowly peeled her fingers off and her eyes widened. It was long, and thick, and grey but with black tattoos all over it, and it had to be at least 12 inches. Amanda swallowed hard staring right at it.

Cade laughed and walked closer, Amanda backed up further on the bed, her jaw a gap and her eyes bigger than the moon.

he crawled on the bed, and started to slowly kiss Amanda's neck, she hummed approvingly, and wrapped her arms around Cade's neck.

Amanda started to slowly remove her shirt, then her pants, then her bra, and then her underwear, making Cade drool. He started kissing Amanda's collarbone and down to her breasts, he got one nipple in her mouth and she hummed throwing her head back, he did the same thing to the other nipple sucking and then moves down to her groin.

he kissed inside her thighs making her beg and want for more, he then finally started to go to town, to eat his breakfast.

he locked up and down then pushed inside, Amanda moaned loudly and tried to not be as loud since Ax is right next door.

once Cade is finished, and doesn't want Amanda to orgasm to soon, he moved his way back up and kissed Amanda passionately. She moaned in the kiss and felt Cade's manhood poking at her entrance, she closed her eyes shit tightly and started to breathe heavily. "you okay Amanda?" Cade asked once he broke the kiss.

"i'm a.. i'm a virgin..." She said, Cade cocked a brow and tilted his head. "what's a virgin?"

Amanda sighed "a virgin is a female who hasn't had sex before, and when she has sex she bleeds , it happens to all earth females." Amanda explain, Cade gasped "you'll bleed?!" he shouted, Amanda facepalmed and laugh "yes but it's okay silly, it happens to my species." Amanda said, Cade shrugged "if i hurt you please tell me" Amanda nodded and got ready closing her eyes.

Cade pushed in and she hissed through her teeth, just the thickness and how long and big it is, yes she's a virgin but no male human is this big!

once he gets fully in he stops and looks at Amanda for the okay to move, she nodded frantically and Cade smiled and slowly moved, Amanda hissed and Cade looked down and saw blood, he pulled out and looked at Amanda "you're- you're bleeding!" Cade said, Amanda smiled while breathing heavily "yes i know its normal for humans when they lose their virginity." She replied and told Cade to grab a towel and clean up so they could continue, she told him while he was cleaning about the hymen and how it works and what it is, and she also informed him that whenever you have sex the first time, it only hurts for the first second then feels good after.