i-shit

(A/n: so uh one of my friends named this chapter, also credits to Audreyoo3 for the idea)

Karma pov

I was walking with nagisa to a nearby fair. We decided to go because it was a weekend and we were bored. The walk wasn't to long but it seemed like forever.

We got to the entrance of the fair and we went in. "What do you want to do first nagisa?" I looked at him (btw in all of these one shots their aged up) "hmm maybe the(you) *insert ride name*" I nodded as we walked.

Time skip to after the ride

"that was really fun :)" nagisa said as we walked away from the ride "yeah, it was" we walked around for a bit until Nagisa stopped me. "CAN WE GO OVER THERE, PLEASE?"

It was a plush winning thing majig, "i- sure"  I gave in

We finished a few games and as we were walking it was already night, then all of a sudden this older looking guy bumped into nagisa 'wtf'

"Sorry sir" nagisa said, why is he saying sorry he didn't even bump into him.
"Oooh what a pretty girl" the older man said "wtf, he's not a girl" I said

"Oh really? You think I'll believe you?" The man went up to nagisa and almost touched his chest. "THAT'S ENOUGH" I yelled while punching him.

Nagisas pov

'h-he almost touched my-' karma punched the guy "THAT'S ENOUGH" he yelled then walked back to me "are you ok nagisa?" He looked concerned

"I- I think so..." I said while looking down. "Oh what, are you His bf or some shit?" The older man got up and looked at us. "Yes, I am actually" I blushed, it was true but it still made me blush

"Oh really? Prove it then" the older man said. "H-huh" I said "you heard me, prove it" and before he could say something else karma kissed me.

I wasn't expecting it but I didn't care anymore, so I kissed back. Karma broke the kiss and turned to the older man "fuck off"(that sounds like something I'd say, also my nickname is karma so uh🧎‍♀️)

Karma grabbed my hand(not wrist cuz karma is a gentle bf🙄) he walked out of the carnival then started walking back to my place. " karma-kun it's fine" he was silent but didn't stop.

I saw my house come in sight(he's over 18 don't worry y'all) "keys" karma said "w-what" "give me the keys to your house.....please" I sighed and gave them to him.

Karma walked in first while dragging me with him, then he closed the door and locked it. "Karma-kun it really is ok, we didn't have to leave" he looked angrier.

"It's not ok nagisa, this happens way to much" I looked down "I know" he let go of my hand and walked to my room, probably to get dressed into sweet pants or something.

I walked to my room after a few seconds of standing like a tree. But when I walked in the room he looked more jealous than angry, "karma-kun? Are you ok?"

He looked up at me and walled over to me. "Nagisa, your mine right?" I blushed as he backed me up to the wall "o-of course I am"

"Promise to never leave me" his nose touched mine "I promise" I said before he kissed me, I wrapped my arms around his neck while his went to my waist.

He picked me up and threw me on the bed. "Karma...." I said while blushing. This wouldn't be our first time but its still embarrassing...

He got on too of me and asked "can i?" (WE LOVE THE CONSENT) I nodded so he went on. He started at my ear and whispered "what position should we do today?" I blushed "maybe....doggy style, or we could try out 69-" I was blushing way to hard at this point