another fluff

(A/n:hey guys um im still taking a break from smut but I think the fluff is really cute so tell me what you think we'll see you after you finish this fluff also Im to lazy to do the boldness so yeah that's all)

Karmas p.o.v

I was walking to my college dorm that I shared with nagisa but then I saw a Boba cart and I remembered that nagisa loves Boba so I got him his favorite milk tea with Boba Pearl's then I started to walk back to my dorm Again. I opened the door to see nagisa drying off his hair I'm guessing he just got out of the shower. "Hey nagisa I got you Boba" "OMG KARMA THANK YOUU~" "No problem" He always gets so excited when I get him Boba and it's the cutest thing ever "here you go" "Thank you thank you thank you thank you" "Haha, hey watch out! " Nagisa tripped over a...... NOTHING 

3rd person p.o.v

Nagisa tripped over his own feat and ended up falling onto karmas chest but the Boba was fine since there wasn't a hole picked in it yet "OMG I'm so sorry karma!!!" "It's ok shorty you've always been clumsy" "HEY I'M NOT SHORT" karma laughed "sure nagi~chan" Then karma went to get up then realized nagisa was still on his chest "hey nagisa could you get up Im still holding your boba-" Karma looked down to see a half asleep nagisa cuddling into his shirt "nagisa" "What? I'm tired" Nagisa replied "ok well get up and lay down and I'll meet you in there ok? " "Ok~" Karma kissed nagisas for head then nagisa got up and went to the bedroom they shared then karma also got up and put nagisas Boba tea in the fridge the took off his coat, hat, and shoes (a/n:btw karmas wearing sweat pants already so that's why I'm not having him change now you can continue 😊) then headed to there bedroom then once he got in there he saw a sleepy nagisa waiting for him.

Nagisas p.o.v

Karma walked in the door then shut the door and turned off the lights witch it was already dark so now it was pitch black in the room the I felt weight on the other side of the bed then I knew it was karma so I got under the covers and layed down then he did the same and he pulled me closer. "I love you nagisa" "I love you to karma, also since tomorrow is Saturday can we stay in the dorm and watch movies? " "Ofc now go to sleep your tired" He's right "ok good night karma" "Good night nagisa"

Ayo guys it's me the author it is currently 1:49 am and I'm viben and i need to finish season 2 and 3 of attack on Titan so yeah u hope you guys enjoy the fluff because I don't know how long I'll be doing fluff but have a good night, day, or evening bye 😊😊