idk what to title this

(Hey guys I'm sorry for making u wait so long but this story is going to be fluff and not smut I need to take a break from smut so enjoy)

Nagisas p.o.v

I was walking to karmas place because I wanted to comfort him cause his parents unfortunately died in a car crash a few days ago.......i finally got to his house and knocked on the door and when the door opened I saw a karma with puffy eyes and he was wearing sweat pants and a hoodie usually he wears jeans and a button up I walked over to him and hugged him then after a few seconds I heard slight sniffling and when I was about to pull away I felt his arms shame around my waist after that he closed the front door and he started to cry on my shoulder i feel so bad I know I didn't cause his pants death but I hate seeing karma like this it breaks my heart it really does.....

Karmas p.o.v

I was crying on nagisas shoulder and I already felt better because I know that nagisa will always be by My side. "Karma are you ok?" "Y-yeah thanks for coming over" I smiled at him and I can see the sorry look in his eyes "it's ok nagisa it's not ur fault" I softly put my hand on nagisas cheek and he hugged me again saying sorry over and over again. Witch ofc made me laugh but it was more like a soft chuckle "stay by my side ok, nagisa? " "Ofc karma!! "

Hey it's me ik this is short but it's currently 2 am and I need sleep have a great day, afternoon, or night bye guys