Happy feeling

3rd person pov:
Nagisa and karma were walking to school as usual. It was a quiet and peaceful walk through the small woods to get to the building. These moments were always the best to the two boys. They've been friends for a while now even though karma got suspended for a while,but he's back.

The boys got to school and walked in right before koro-sensei came through the window.
Kori-sensei: "ok guys today you will learn how to sneak attack"
The class nodded and started to head outside.

The class has been practicing for half an hour and  you could say they were very tired and out of breathe.
Koro-sensei: very good, now you will come up and test your skills on karasuma sensei.
Everyone nodded and backed up into a circle while the others started to attack.

The scenario was a "villian" chilling on a sunny day while he was drinking the adult drink. Most of the class has gone and most have failed but some have succeeded. The only people left were Nagisa, Karma and Rio. Rio went first and was successful with a headlock.

Next went karma and ofc he was successful because it's karma. Then came Nagisa and he used that one trick, the trick that makes you sweat in the presence of him and feeling the pressure of his stare sinking into your mind.

Like a venomous snake reading to squeeze it's pray till it died in his arms. Everyone around felt the pressure and intensity of that move, even koro-sensei.
Karasuma: good job everyone, some will need more practice and some, well some are just fine and won't need anymore practice. But it's your lunch so go eat and have fun, we will continue this after lunch
Class: yes sir!

Everyone put their koro- sensei killing knifes down and went to get their lunch. Everyone went all through out the forest area and ate. Rio, karma, kaede and nagisa went to the right side of the main building and talked about the training.

Kaede: you guys were so cool! I wish I could do that.
Rio: aww kaede it's fine you just need more practice and time.
Karma: eh idk I'm just so great
Rio: nah I'm cooler
Karma: you wanna go?
Rio:yeah, let's go!
Kaede: GUYS calm down!
The three looked at her and relaxed

Karma: aww relax kaede we were just messing around
Rio: right, it's just a little joke!
The smaller girl sighed in relief and continued to eat, karma noticed something though. Nagisa was very quiet.
Karma: aye nagi- Chan why so quiet?
Nagisa looked up at him and finished chewing
Nagisa: I don't really have a reason to talk to I decided to stay quiet..
He said with his usual kind smile

The three looked at him then at each other
Karma: if you say so.
—————————————————————-
It wa stew end of the day and koro- sensei wished them all well and zoomed out, karma and nagisa met up and walked back home together. Karma still didn't let down the feeling of that something was wrong with nagisa.

Karma: hey nagisa?
Nagisa:yes?
Karma: are you sure your fine, you didn't seem ok after the training.
Nagisa stopped causing karma to stop too. Nagisa looked up at him because he was looking down and looked him straight in the eye, and without hesitation he said.....

TO BE CONTINUED...... I'm kidding continue
_______

Nagisa: I have something I need to tell you..
Karma: go ahead I won't judge.
Nagisa took a deep breathe and looked back down
Nagisa: I've had this feeling for a while but I didn't know how to tell you but since you want to know....... I may or may not have liked you for a while now.....

The red head was too stunned to speak but scoffed with a smirk
Karma: why didn't you tell me sooner, it could have been so much easier and we could have been together way earlier!
Nagisa was shocked and looked at him with a slight blush and wide eyes.

It was this happy feeling.....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
~~~~~~~~~~~
I did it, I added into it but I didn't read through it and this was a last minute thought so it just came as I went but I hope you guys have a good day or night 😋