Headcanons pt.3

Hey guys 😅 Ik it's been a while even tho I said I'd be active again- well let's just say things have been tough lately, but this isn't about that so enjoy these headcanons!!

1.
When Nagisa and Karma graduated from middle school Karma picked up this collection of rings and has been obsessed with rings since then, Nagisa secretly things Karma looks hot with them on.

2.
Nagisa and Karma love to travel, especially around Europe, so the two of them decided to go to a college somewhere in Europe so they could explore the different parts while still learning and getting an education!

3.
Karma is one of those kids who took a nail file to his teeth to sharpen them as a kid, Once Nagisa found out about this he hesitated to kiss karma for a while just because that image popped up in his head every time.

4.
When Nagisas class would go on a trip over night Karma would miss him and every hour he would text Nagisa to make sure he was ok, let's just say karma didn't sleep those nights.

5.
Nagisa used to get those really cheap Cologne you'd find for like $5 and once Karma found out he went out and bought Nagisa an actual cologne, but don't worry it wasn't too strong it was just enough to make him smell fancy.

That's all for today!!!
Author out~