wow

Nagisa's p.o.v.

I was walking to my friend karma's house that was just a block away from mine. You might be asking why are you going there? Well karma said he had something to show me so I got curious like anyone else would.

15 minutes later

I knocked on karma's door and he opened the door a few seconds later and he welcomed me inside. "So karma what was it you had to show me?"I asked curiously "oh that count down from 90 then when your finished come into my room."he said with a some what suductive voice "ok."I responded. So as he told me to do i counted down from 90.

2 minutes later

I finished counting down and started to walk down the hallway that lead me to karma's room and for some reason I felt nervous and my heart started to speed up. I walk into the room to just immediately be pushed up against the cold wall by a shirtless karma and as soon as u realized he was shirtless I could feel my face start turning red."k-karma? What are you d-doing?" "Oh I'm showing you what I called you down here for." Then right after that before I could speak karma roughly started to kiss me which I was surprised at first but then I started to like it and I started to kiss him back. I could feel him smirking while he was kissing me then I felt one of his cold hands slide up my shirt giving me goosebumps all over and he broke the kiss and whispered into my ear "You like that don't you." I didn't know how to react but I'm pretty sure karma knew the answer by listing to the like sounds I was making. I could hear and feel karma's breath than out of nowhere karma took off my shirt and threw it across the room and threw me on the bed. Karma got on top of me and took out my pigtails then with his left hand he started to play with my nipple "mmh-mmmh~" then with his other hand he moved my hair off of one shoulder and then he started to suck on my neck while biting it after he stopped sucking and at this point my member was already a rock. Then karma started leaving a trail down my stomach which was very feminine like then he got to my pants and saw the lump. "Aw your so cute"karma said while taking off my pants and I tried to stop him from embarrassment but before I could lift my hands he pins my arms above my head with one hand while he continues to pull down my boxers and I try to hide my tomato like face but karma said "Hey...don't hide your beautiful face. I wanna see your reaction when I make you cum all over your self."he said while smirking fuck fuck fuck I said to my self in my head when karma took my boxers off completely which leaves me totally naked . Then I felt karma start to jerk off my member "ahhh-ahhh~~mmh" did those hinge really come out of my mouth?!?! I asked my self in my mind and I could sence karma smiling "Hmmm how does that feel baby~~~" karma whispered into my ear causing me to feel the heat of his breath on my ear.

After karma started to jerk off my member I cummed a few moments after he started but like you can't blame me I'm a 15 year old virgin "Ahh finally what took you so long" karma said to me I closed my eyes tightly when I hear karma unzip his pants but he still had his boxers on I could tell by the sound. Then karma said "open your eyes and coat my fingers ok?~" so I open my eyes and karma put three fingers in my mouth and I started to lick every crevice of karma's fingers then he turns my around so now I'm laying on my stomach the karma inters 1finger into my hole and started moving slowly "A-Ahhh~~" karma chuckled and entered another finger then soon enough he added the third finger going in a fast pace."K-KARMA PL-,PLEASE SLOW DO-DOWN!"I said in-between moans but that just made him go faster then suddenly he pulled out his fingers and I turned my head and saw karmas bulging member lined up with my entrance

KARMAS P.O.V

I couldn't take it anymore his moans just make me wanna go further and harder but to do that I'm gonna have to use my memeber. So I pulled my fingers out of nagisa and i hear his heavily breathing then I pulled down my boxers lining up my member with nagisa's entrance and I see nagisa look back shocked then I saw his face get red as he turns his head back around "p-please karma h-hurry I ca-cant wait!!!"I widen my eyes not knowing hide words could come out of nagisa's mouth then I smirked "don't expect me to go easy on you." "I don't expect you to"nagisa replied as I started entering and before I'm half way in I hear "AHHHH" my eyes widen in shock as nagisa looks back at me with tears in his eyes then I said "don't worry just let me get in then I'll let you adjust to it ok?" "O-ok"nagisa said while smiling then I get in all the way and I hear nagisa crying "shhh don't worry" I said soothingly and after a few minutes nagisa looked up to m and said " can you start moving now??" So I started moving at first I could tell he was in pain which hurt my heart but soon the painful screams and yelps turned in to pleasured moans and groans I felt my member get harder as the second went by and I started going faster and deeper and the room was just filled with grunts and moans filed with pleasure a few minutes after that I came in nagisa and exited his hole and picked him up then I lay on my bed placing nagisa above my hardened member poking his entrance "w-what?" Nagisa asked confused "ride me." I said with a my low voice and nagisa looked at me with his adorable red face and said "o-ok" so I let go of his hips as he takes control so I put I hands under my head looking at the beautiful face in front of me riding my hardened member. But damn he's a virgin but he's good at this and it was driving me nuts "K-karma-kun"
"Call me daddy" I said to a nagisa shaking his head yes then I held his hips to help him cause he was getting sloppier with each bounce "d-daddy" nagisa mumbled "hmm what was that?" I asked knowing what he said " F-FUCK ME-ME HAR-HARDER DADDY!!!" I was shocked but I wasn't complaing about it and with just a few more bounce's nagisa and i cum together I pick up nagisa and get him off of my member and I lay nagisa next to me and then nagisa started laughing and I started laughing with him

                                           The end

Hey guys it's me if you like this spicy stuff they continue reading and if it's bad it's because I'm a virgin and I have no experience so please don't hate and also that you if you do decide to support me and yes i will try to update it every Friday 😁😁😁