story 2

(sorry I skipped last Friday)

karma's p.o.v
I was sitting on my couch when a wave of boredom hit me and I wanted to do something so since nagisa is super fun to tease why not do that so I picked up my phone and go to the saved number NAGI-CHAN (that's the name he has saved for nagisa) and pressed call after a few rings I heard a tired nagisa "hello?" "Hey nagi-chan~" I replied "can I come over, you know since your mom isn't there I need to talk to you." I said trying to convince him "umm sure even though is 12:30am" he said sarcastically "thanks NAGI-CHAN I'll see you in 10" i said happily "seriously karma I already told stop calling ME NAGI-CHAN" "nope!" I said before hearing a angry nagisa "KARM-" I hung up and went to get changed

After changing

I walked out of my house locking my door and I started to walk to nagisa's house I'm so happy I finally get to tease nagisa (sorry buddy but I'm pretty sure you just want to see him wait sorry for interrupting continue reading) hmm how should I tease him today? I asked my self in my head oh! I have the perfect idea (but I'm not gonna tell y'all)

At nagisa's house

Nagisa's p.o.v

I heard a knock on my apartment door and I knew I was gonna see karma so I got up from bed and walked to the door and opened up the door to see a red headed devil smirking "Hey nagi-chan~" he said like he knew I hated it "You know what I'm just gonna let it go for today" I said really annoyed "thanks nagisa-chan" he replied omg I swear that's even worse I thought *sigh* "ok karma-kun what did you want to talk to me about?" I said walking to my room knowing karma was following behind me "oh I'm so like I was really bored and wanted to talk to you" he said those exact words as I sat down on my bed karma doing the same "ok well what where you doing before you woke me up at 12:30am" I said sarcastically "oh I was watching an action movie" he replied with his devilish smirk then suddenly karma scooted up next to me on my bed and payed down.

"What are you doing?" I asked the red head "oh I'm just laying down and thinking why don't you do it to it helps." He suggested so I did it and right as I layed down I saw a smirking karma hovering above me "k-karma what ar-are you doing?.." I asked while blushing furiously "oh is nagisa-chan blushing~~" he said and I got really annoyed so I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled him down causing our lips to crash on each other's and I could tell karma was shocked but I didn't really care I just wanted to shut him up then a few seconds later he started kissing back and he even sat back up and put me in his lap as he leaned against the wall without breaking the kiss omg this is not what I expected!!! I thought to myself then suddenly karma broke the kiss "you know your actually a pretty good kisser~" karma whispered in my ear close enough to where I can deal his hot breath glide against my ear then he kissed me again this time he took control.

Third person p.o.v

karma bit nagisas bottom lip asking for entry and nagisa refused but karma didn't give up so easily so karma started to trail his hand down to nagisa's shorts and started to pull nagisa's shorts off causing nagisa to gasp during the kiss and karma didn't waste any time and instantly stuck his toungh into nagisa's mouth exploring every crevice of nagisa's mouth then there tounghs stated to face with each other then a few minutes later karma broke the kiss with a string of saliva connecting nagisa's and karma lips and karma looked up at nagisa's face and nagisa looked like he was falling apart he was sweating and his hair was a mess and this really turned on karma so karma wasted no time and took off nagisa's hoodie then he took his own off the karma started to kiss and Hite down on nagisa's neck then when karma finally found nagisa's soft spot nagisa let out a loud moan and karma s irked while biting and sucking that one spot "a-,ahh-hh"
Then karma sorted to trail kisses till he hit nagisa's shorts so karma started to take nagisa's shorts off and nagisa's face was as red as karma's hair.

Karma's p.o.v

I started to pull down nagisa's shorts reveling his boxer and tiny hips god his body is so perfect I thought and the I started to take off nagisa's boxers and I looked up at nagisa with a smirk and he looked down blushing like the most embarrassing thing happened it was really cute then I finish pulling nagisa's shorts off and I saw his member for the first time and I smirked as I texted rubbing his tip "n-gh" I heard a small noise coming from nagisa and I smirked and whispered "do you like that you little slit~" I asked "y-yes~" he replied and I went back down to his chest and with my free hand I pinched his right nipped and I heard a sqeak come from nagisa and then I starting to swirl my toungh around his nipple and I could tell by the fated moans that he was covering his mouth with his hand I put my face and said "come on let daddy hear you~" then he slowly uncovered his mouth then I stopped rubbing his tip and put 4 fingers in nagisa's mouth " suck daddy's fingers you slut." Then nagisa grabbed my wrist to hold it steady and started to swirl his toungh around my fingers and started to suck them like they were a popsicle then I took my hand out of his mouth and slowly put 1 finger in his entrance and his eyes widened from the pain and pleasure. "Aahg" he panted and I started to move my finger in and out then I put 2 more fingers in and I got a loud moan from nagisa which I really liked then I put the last finger and with my other hand I start to take of my sweat pants and boxers while slamming in to nagisa's special spot and them I pulled my fingers out as I knew nagisa was probably gonna cum soon then nagisa saw that my pants were off and he looked shocked and I smirked "like what you see?" I asked "y-yes" he said shyly "good cause this is about to be pounding in and out of you~" nagisa started to blush really hard and it was really cute and I couldn't wait to enter so I lined up my member up with nagisa's entrance and slowly started to enter him as a heard a loud scram/moan full with pain but pleasure so when I put my full length in I saw a few tears fall out of nagisa's eye which broke my heart and I said " don't worry baby just give it a few minutes ....a few minutes later.... Nagisa have me a thumbs up which was the signal he was gonna give me when he wanted me to start moving to I start to move slowly "Aaagh mmm" I heard the most beautiful sounds come from nagisa and then I couldn't wait so I started to go faster and harder which that got me those beautiful sounds from the one I love.

After an hour and a half

Third person p.o.v

Karma came inside nagisa then pulled out to see an exhausted nagisa there and the karma flopped to the side of nagisa and said "I love you nagisa" "I love you too karma" nagisa replied to karma then they both drifted to sleep results ngisa had cummed a total of 6 times and karma cummed a total of 4 times

Hey guys it's the author here and I hope you enjoy this smut and I'm so sorry I didn't post last Friday we'll have a nice day or night and I'll see you guys next friday!!!!!