Hot and Hungry... *warning: explicit*

Tuesday felt like it took forever to come around even though it was only 48 hours since you last saw Hailee. You woke up, made yourself a nice breakfast and prepared to start your day. You needed to clean up the house and go grocery shopping. The temperature outside was the hottest it has been all season so you made sure to have the pool clean and fresh towels ready. Although you wanted to make the night special as a date, you decided to keep your plans simple and see where the night took you both. Hailee texted saying she would be over around 6 pm. It gave you plenty of time to do all the things on your list.  You headed off to the grocery store to get all the things you needed to make chicken and veggie kabobs along with the ingredients to make fresh squeezed lemonade. When you returned, you straightened up the house, did a quick vacuum of the pool  and marinated the meat. With the weather as hot as it was, it was hard not to sweat so you decided to take a shower closer to the time that Hailee would be arriving so that you would be nice and fresh. You squeezed lemons and mixed in the sugar and water and placed it in the fridge so it can be nice and cold for later. 

When it became 5 pm you went to your closet and picked out a light summer dress. Although it was not what you would normally wear, the temperature outside kept rising and wearing any clothes at all felt like a chore. You jump in the shower enjoying it more on the cool side. When you get out you brush your hair and throw it up in a messy but cute bun. You wanted to leave it down but the idea of it hanging on your neck almost makes you sweat just thinking about it. You head to the kitchen to start preparing the vegetables when there was a knock on the door. You yell to come in knowing that it was 6 pm so it had to be Hailee. 

Hailee came in with her overnight bag in hand. 

"hey beautiful" you walk over and greet her with a small kiss. "If you want you can put your bag in the bedroom." 

As Hailee walked past you to the bedroom you couldn't help but stare at her nice butt and toned long legs. She too was wearing a sundress, hers was a little shorter than yours and hugged her curves a little tighter falling just below her butt. When she returned from the bedroom you noticed she had thrown her hair up into a bun as well. Despite having the air conditioning on, it was hard to combat the hot heat of outside. Hailee sat at the bar where you she had asked you out on your first date. 

"Would you like a glass of lemonade? I squeezed it myself and its cold!" 

"that sounds great, do you need help with anything?" Hailee offers. 

"Would you mind helping me put everything on the skewer? You can pick and choose what you like for yours." You hand Hailee a plate along with a couple of the wooden skewers. While you two put together your kabobs, you asked her about her day. She tells you how she had a few meetings about upcoming projects and how she is excited for work to be picking back up again. Once the kabobs were ready you both head outside. 

"You can sit by the pool and dip your legs if you want to stay cool, I'll come join you in a second" pointing over to a bin of towels. You put the kabobs on the top rack of the grill to allow them to cook slowly so the vegetables have time to soften. Joining Hailee at the pool you dip your feet in feeling the refreshing feeling of the cool water. You look over at Hailee admiring her beauty in the sun and find yourself smiling to point your cheeks almost hurt. You watch as Hailee dips her hands into the water and brings her dripping hand to the back of her neck to cool it down. 

"How is everything going at the shop? any plans for a new line?" Hailee asks breaking your trance. 

"Yeah, I've actually been talking with one of the other brands from the fashion show night about doing a possible collab together to tie in their accessories with my new line. They had those amazing belts and necklaces that I would like to try to tie into my summer collection."