Flour fight and Coming Out.

YOUR POV

When the GPS said you only had a few minutes left before arriving at the Steinfeld house, you pulled the car over to double check that your hair and outfit looked good. You wore  dark blue skinny jeans with a white v neck top and a black cardigan over it. You wore the jeans so your butt would look good to help tease Hailee some. You would have went with a more revealing outfit to win the bet but meeting Hailee's parents meant more to you than winning the bet. Before you pull back onto the road you shoot Hailee a text. 

"Pulling in in 2 minutes." 

She quickly replies "Can't wait!"

When you pull into the driveway, you see Hailee coming out the front door. She is wearing just a casual pair of joggers and a vintage t-shirt. Her normal comfy style when she is just relaxing around the house. Once you park the car and get out, you grab out your bag and  you walk over to Hailee. 

"Looks like I'm a bit overdressed..." you say nervously. 

"your look great." Hailee whispers as she gives you a small hug, a small shiver running down your spine as you feel her breath on your ear. 

"thanks I'm a bit nervous" you say back releasing your arms from the hug. You want to reach for her hand but remind yourself that today you are just a friend. 

"Don't be, everyone is in a good mood and they are going to love you im sure of it. whats in the bag?" Hailee asks.

"Nothing important." you reply back with a small smirk. 

Hailee leads you inside the house. Walking into the front door you stop to slip off your shoes while admiring the large vaulted ceilings and the massive staircase leading upstairs. The Steinfeld house is a mansion compared to your tiny apartment. It is even massive compared to Hailee house. With Cheri being an interior designer everything is perfectly placed as if it was straight out of a magazine or off a HGTV show. 

"Mom and I are in the middle of preparing some food for dinner so you can come hang out with us in the kitchen." 

You follow Hailee through a little hallway and into the open kitchen where you see Cheri dicing away at some vegetables. 

"Y/N, I'm glad you can make it." Cheri says as she puts down the knife and comes over to give you a hug. 

"Thank you for inviting me! It's nice to see you again." You reply back while taking a seat next to Hailee at the island.  

"I heard you are a fan of red so I hope this bottle is one you like. It came highly recommended." you say as you pull an expensive bottle of red wine out of your bag and hand it over to Cheri. 

"Oh thank you! that was very nice of you! This is actually one of my favorites, did Hailee tell you?" Cheri said with a little laugh and a glance over at Hailee. 

"Actually, I didn't! This is a surprise to us both." Hailee replied. 

"A friend of mine who owns a nice italian restaurant gave me the recommendation. They said it's one of the best selling there so I figured I couldn't go wrong." You explain to Cheri. 

"Looks like we might have to open this up to have with dinner tonight." Cheri says with a smile and turns to grab a decanter from the cabinet to prepare the wine. You glance over at Hailee who is wearing a pretty large smile on her face. 

She leans over and whispers in your ear, "you being all sweet to my mom plus your ass in those jeans, definitely making it hard on me tonight to resist you."