Mr. Ridge

Here you go, guys. :) Sorry about the wait, I know what I promised. I've been going through alot right now.

Bear with me >.< grrrrrrrr

Sorry. Lame atempt at a joke. I'll stop now. You can read.

Seriously. Forgive me for that lame ass joke haha :D

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Perfect." Casey said, acomplished. He's been working on me for two hours.

"I have to say I agree." Harry says. He was there to help with makeup. And I have to say....

"Wow." I gasp.

        I wore an aqua marine ball gown dress. It had small, teeny, tiney sequins that you could hardly see, but the shine was enough to make you blind, but not quit. The dress had spaghetti straps and the back was open. It hugged my curves tightly and shimmered down. I wore see through heels that you could barely see. The clutch was small and angle white. "Angel, not eggshell, not dove, angel white." Harry had told me. He did my makeup in a natural fashion with a lot of silver and white, highlighting my coin colored eyes. My lips were painted a light pink and my eyes liner was striking as well as my stunning cheekbones. My hair was tumbling down my back, in a straight manner and I looked bangin'.

"You are ready to go. I'm....I'm so proud." Casey said, tears in his eyes as he hugged me and so did Harry. They walked me to the door, like parents. "Good luck. Tell me everything when you get back."

"You to. Have fun." I said, kissing both of their cheeks. They were going to a classy theatre and then ice skating. Nahodath arranged it all. Since Harry was nearly two hundred years old, he didn't necessarily have to be there at the gathering. And Casey was human. Even though he was here, he wasn't allowed to be at the exlusive meeting.

"Beautiful." I turn and see Isobel. She wore a light blue dress that complemented her easily. Exavier wore a tux in a handsome mode.

"Thank you." I say, breathless. "I'm so nervous. What...how do we do this?"

"We walk in and then, after all the business descussion is over, you are put in a room, alone and then your sire will walk in and greet you." He explains.

"Or reject me." I mutter.

"He better not! I'll kill him myself if he does." Isobel tatters as we make our way down to the ballroom. The second one, which is twice as big as the first and even more extravagent. "I know he abandond you and trust me, he has paid by being without you which is the hardes thing a vampire can do, but you must have mercy. He loves you, trust me." She smiles gently, flicking her hair out of the way as we walk in.

        It's awkward and I stand with Derek and Jeanette, who constantly tells me how happy she is for me and how exited she is. Derek asks where Harry and Casey are, I tell him and then go mingle with the queen. It's only three hours before sunrise, we've eaten and danced and now it time.