Love

Here's a little cliff hanger for my babies :3

~.~.~.~.

I stomped into the manor, more hangry than ever. The first person I saw was my mother, who crying and hugged me tightly.

"Where have you been?"

"With the Rebels." I tell her, "Mom..." I stare into her eyes, "I saw dad. He's one of them."

"What did he say?" Her features turn ice cold.

"He's married, Mom." I kiss her cheek, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I...." She looked around, "I slept with the butler." She whispers, giddy.

"Exavier?" My eyes widen, "Mom, you can't tell anybody. His sire is Isobel."

She blushes, "Oops." She grins like a school girl, "Oh, you might want to go speak to them. Their not happy with you, Charlotte."

"I know but I'm not happy with them either." I growl and speed down the hall, finding Exavier. "Where are they?"

"In the conference room. Domnisoara...You need to have more wisdom-"

"Not now." I hiss and run into the conference room where they sat, a white board decorated in war plans. The first thing I noticed was a diamond ring on Casey's finger, then Jeanette who wasn't wearing one and then Nahodath, who looked really hangry. Even more than me.

"It's about time you showed up." Isobel said coldly, "Might I remind you that I am your superior and that you must obey me and not have an adventure with the enemy?"

I smirk fakely, "Of course, La Amanta. My sincere apologies." I roll my eyes and sit down.

"Are you going to say anything?" Nahodath asks me, a veins buldge out of his neck.

"To whom?" I shoot back. "I don't have to answer to you."

"To me. To all of us. You were just...gone....where were you?" Casey asks me, his brow knitting together. "We were worried." He hugs Harry closer and I couldn't help but glaring at that damn rock on his ring finger.

"Comming from you. Should I call you mr. or mrs.?" I spit, "I can't believe you didn't notice I was gone. Seriously, I am your best friend..." I tell him, standing.

"Sit your ass down, sugar." He demands, "I was a little busy, so? Your always busy."

"Yeah, but atleast I told you I was getting married." I turned to Naho, "Not sure that is going to happen anymore."

"Exuse me, but we're having a descussion. You never take the time from your love triangle to talk to me anymore!" Casey wines.

"Oh, shut up. Ridge doesn't even want me. We're friends." I say.

"Friends? You can't even be that." Isobel states. "Your a disgrace to our kind." She spits at me and I literally feel it fling at me.

"Maybe I am. But I'll be a disgrace to our kind back in Wal-Mart. I'm leaving." I tell them, "I don't need this crap. Plus...I know what you did." I point to Isobel and Nahodath. "If anyone's a disgrace, it's you."

"She's been consumed by there lies." Isobel whispers to Nahodath and its now that I really see how crazy she is. She's paranoid. Playing a part in front of her guests, theres like five versions of her. She's not rounded, she's insane. Clearly everyone is oblivious but me.

"I've been consumed by the truth." I snap and turn to Casey, "Congratulations."

He doesn't look at me as I leave.