Turn Of Events

Hahaha Welcome back >:3 I MISSED YOU! ^w^/ Well here you go, next chapter!! 
Don't forget to tell you friends about meh! ;-; or if you hate me then never mind. 
Also commenting and favorite MAKES ME FEELS SPECIAL!!!

~M0d3R@T0R (~Erza Scarlet~)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loki and Lucy ran back into the house with a bag full of medicine from the store, for their son Mikah. He was 5 years old and he got the worse part of the flu. High fevers, coughing fits, and restless nights for the parents. Lucy laughed, shivering Loki kissed her forehead, his glasses fogging up he pulled them off.

"I'm freezing! Jeez please let that be the last time we go out tonight." Loki Laughed and took the bag walking to Mikahs oom upstairs. "Don't worry Luce, I will keep you warm tonight." He winked and walked into his sick son's room. Lucy giggled and sat down in the living room where Natsu was sleeping.

She poked his cheek and softly called his name. "Natsu?" He stirred and reached up and wrapped his arms around Lucy pulling her down to the floor, her head in his shoulder. "Lucy....You smell..so nice.." He mumbled and squeezed tighter.

She laughed, because of his dorkish sayings in his sleep. She pulled away only for him to grab her wrist with such force, she wimpered.

"Natsu, Let my arm go please." She struggled to pull away, but his face twisted so he looked angry. "I need you...but you don't need me...you have him...Loki..." He gripped her hand tighter, her bones started to crack and tears filled her eyes. "Natsu your hurting me! Wake up!"

His eyes opened,  and he sat up. Seeing lucy crying he turned serious and spoke quietly. "Lucy...are you okay? Why you cryin?" He looked down to her hand and saw he was crushing it. "N-Natsu...Please.."

He let go and walked to the door without saying another word. Loki walked out of the room, seeing natsu about to leave.

"Hey Natsu, thank you for watching Mik-" Natsu looked at him.
"Yeah no problem."  and left.

"What was that about?" He looked at Lucy and his eyes widened,  Inspecting her hand he grew angry.
"Who did this to you?!" She sniffled and looked down. "I fell down, I was clumsy I'm sorry."

He sighed and wrapped her hand and kissed her forehead. " Such a clutz Luce."

She smiled and walked up to their room to get ready for bed. She can't tell Loki what happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why didn't she tell him the truth?! HMMMMMM :D
Well stay tuned for the next chapter!!!

~M0D3R@T0R (~Erza Scarlet~)