Picnic

Hey guys, here is another chapter. Take it, it's to dangerous to go alone.

==================================================================

Lucy ran downstairs to investigate a loud clatter. She turned the corner of the kitchen to see Natsu, Loki, and Mikah throwing things from the refrigerator onto the floor, something mysterious being cooked on the stove burners, and the pantries had been emptied throughout the kitchen floor. Lucy couldn't believe the mess. 

Mikah turned and saw her first. His face filled with fear. Natsu and Loki were to busy focusing on the stove to see her.

"O-oh...H-hi....Mom" Natsu and Loki froze. Lucy walked up behind them and gently placed a hand on their shoulders.

"What...did you do to my kitchen..." They slowly looked at her and sheepishly smiled. 

Natsu spoke first. "O-oh, hiya Luce! We were getting ready for the picnic!" Loki gulped loudly.

Lucy took a deep breath and the boys winced protecting their faces. They opened their eyes to see Lucy picking up the mess and cleaning the kitchen.

"Lucy?" They all looked at her.

She sighed after cleaning up the last bit and began cooking. 

"You guys don't know how to cook." Natsu smiled brightly, Mikah gathered the picnic items and Loki laughed kissing his wife on the cheek. 

"Sorry bout' that Lucy, We wanted to surprise you." She finished making the food and packed it away in the basket. 

"It was cute." She smiled and they all headed towards south magnolia park where everyone gathered at. 

Natsu and Happy started chowing down as the food was passed around, and Mikah was playing with Erza and Jellal's daughter. Gray and Juvia fed their new baby, with help from their son. Everyone was having fun.

When Darkness Falls...(LoLu OneShots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें