News!

Heyoo everyone!! so sorry for a little late update I'm a teeny bit busy!! but a lot of you like my book so far so yay!!

-M0D3R@T0R

----------------------------------------------------

Lucy summoned Loki.

"Your prince has ar-" Loki was cut off.

"Loki,we have to talk..." Lucy held her head down and began to fidget with her blanket.

"What's wrong?" Loki couldn't help but feel a little worried by her reaction. his stomach began to do flips as she looked at him.

"Loki..i..." she cut herself off looking back down a the blanket.

"Lucy what's is it?" Loki kneeled in front if her placing his hands on her knees.

"Loki I'm...pr-pregnant." she began to sweat as she began fidgeting with the blanket again.

Loki's heart skipped. He couldn't believe it.

Loki's vision began to fade as he hit the floor.

She screamed and helped him up. He was extremely dizzy. "loki!?" she sat  him on the bed.

He smiled brightly at her as the realization hit him.

"I'm going...to be a father..." He couldn't stop smiling.

A wide smile spread on her face as tears filed her eyes. He stood and picked her up spinning her around.
They laughed and cheered, as the morning light peered through her curtains.

=============================

Well I hoped you liked this little story! more to come!!! enjoy the rest of your weekend pals!!

-M0d3R@T0R