Camping PART 2

Everyone's breath had seemed to catch in their throats. 
The slight breeze that was blowing, had suddenly stopped. The creatures that took refuge in the dark forest had grown quiet. It seemed as if time had stopped. 

"Leo? You are alive?" Gray stood up.
Leo smiled. "I never truly died. Funny thing with Zodiac Keys, we are always living."

Mikah teared up and ran to his once lost father. 
"Dad...I am so happy you are still alive..." Leo hugged his crying son and looked at Lucy.

"Luce.." He reached for Lucy's face and Natsu smacked his hand getting in front of her. His eyes had turned a black LEo had never seen before. Filled with hate and seething with anger.
"Don't lay a finger on her..." Natsu's voice was low and quiet. 

Juvia jumped at his tone and clung behind Gray. "Natsu isn't himself.. Juvia doesn't believe that is Leo..." Gray turned slightly to her then back to the situation at hand.

"Natsu, Calm down. That is Leo's wife." Erza was cautious. Jellal was directly behind her staring with disbelief. 
"She is right Natsu, there is no need to be hostile." Jellal said wearily.

"You are wrong...I will protect her." Natsu's arms wrapped around her and the fire in the pit had grown larger. casting everyone's shadows. Except Leo's.

"Natsu, buddy, come on. It's me!" Leo chuckled and sat down rubbing his neck. 
"Talk about a welcome party." Leo made eye contact with Natsu and smirked ever so slightly.

Everyone sat down next to Leo and began to ask him questions. Natsu stayed where he was seated gently holding a shivering Lucy. 

"Lucy...It's okay...I am here." He patted her head and held her close. She nodded and stared at Leo unable to talk.

Leo glaring at Natsu as everyone returned to their spots and cuddling while engaging in conversation. Mikah sat next to him, laughing and swapping stories of his travels and jobs. Natsu did not leave Lucy's side for the rest of the night.

Later that night, Everyone retired to their tents. As Natsu carried a sleeping Happy to their tent Leo approached Lucy with the intent to sleep with them.

"Come on dad I brought an extra sleeping bag." Mikah smiled and rolled out an extra bag in the middle of lucy and his own. 
"Sounds good son." He smiled.

Lucy felt his hot breath on her neck and his hands slide to her hips to pull her closer. He breathed deep through his nose and nuzzled her neck. 
"You have no idea how much I missed that smell..." He wrapped his strong arms around her and held her tight. His hands entangled with hers and fiddled with her wedding ring.
"I am glad you didn't take this off." He turned her around and brought his right hand under her chin to look at him. She began to shake and tears flowed down her cheek. 
He leaned in and his lips grazed hers. She suddenly felt cold as she opened her eyes she saw a pink haired dragon slayer's fist hit Leo's jaw. 

Leo groaned and held his now bruised jaw on the ground. 
"NATSU WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Mikah yelled and helped his downed father get up.

"I told you...Don't lay a finger on her...you imposter..." Natsu growled as Leo got up and his hands glowed. 
"Idiot! I am me!" He spat blood to the side and raised his fist to swing at Natsu, but everything turned black and Leo collapsed.
As his body dropped Erza stood behind him with a frying pan in her hand and Jellal Laughing at the tent. She had knocked him out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dayum Erza! 
So what was all that? 
Is that Leo?
IS GRAY AND JUVIA GETTING "IT ON" IN THEIR TENT?!
WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Find out soon! 
In Camping PART 3!

See you soon Cutie ;)

~M0D3R@T0R