Surprise!

"Hey mira?" Lucy say down at the bar,wondering.

"Yes Lucy what can I do for you?" Mira spinned around looking at Lucy with a smile.

"Why does Loki like me?" Lucy rested her head on her hand.

"Do I need a reason, to love the girl tht saved me from everything?" Lucy's eyes went huge. she turned around to a shadow moving fast in her direction.

She was surprised to find out Loki had placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Oh my!" Mira giggled and returned to her bartender duties.

Loki pulled away but only to where there faces were inches apart.

"Lucy... it's been 2 years..and I think it's time." Loki got down on one knee and pulled out a pink velvet box.

Lucy turned lava red. Her throat was tightening with her stomach doing flips.

"Lucy Heartfilia...will you marry me?"  He smiled.

Lucy started to stutter but finally was able to say;

"Y-y-yes!!!" she jumped from the seat and hugged him tightly.

Loki slipped the ring on an kissed his bride to be.

Natsu sat at a table with Gray. Gripping a wooden cup so tight it began to splinter. Gray looked at him only to see Natsu's eyes turn obsidian black and his veins popping out of his forehead. Happy started to shake while looking at his now unrecognizable best friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! moderator here! hoped you liked it! Stay tuned!

-M0D3R@T0R