Ice Skating

'I summon thee. Leo the Lion! Leo!!" Lucy waved the key around in a cross rotation and Loki appeared.

"Your savior has arrived." He said while looking at her smiling.

"Lucy whats goin on?' Loki asked. He threw his hands in his pockets and stood there. She handed him a bag. He took the bag and pulled the contents out. He was shocked. It was his old outfit. She pushed him in the bathroom.
"Hurry the others are waiting."

He dressed in his old clothes chuckling. He walked out. She was smiling and dressed in what seemed to be a long sweater and tights.

She looked at him, taking him by the arm, they arrived at magnolias south gate park.

There Gray and Juvia were waiting.
Gray and juvia saw them and smiled at each other.

Gray made the park floor turn in to ice. Juvia added a thin layer of water on top. They strapped on their skates and began skating.

Lucy handed loki his ice skates.
"Bet i can beat you in a race?" Loki chuckled.
"We will see." Lucy replied. Having her skates on she skated onto the ice. Loki finished tying his skates and followed.

They saw Gray and Juvia skating together. With juvias laughter, more people got onto the ice. Music played and lights hung from trees.

Loki twirled Lucy and she crashed into him.

"Loki, I love you." She was blushing.

"Lucy I have loved you Always." Loki kissed her cheek and held her close.

"Gray look." Juvia pointed towards the slowly embraced couple.
Gray smiled and whistled, getting the bird from Loki he chuckled.

"They look happy."

Gray had turned to see who said that.
Erza held Jellal's hand while looking at them.
Jellal smiled at Erza and began to dance with her.

They all were truly happy..except one certain pink haired dragon slayer; who sat in the tree staring at Lucy with his fists clenched and his bangs covering his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned for the next one!

-M0D3R@T0R