The End?

Well hello my readers! i hope you like my partner in crime ~Happy <3

go read her story its really good.

ANYWHO ENJOY THIS NEW CHAPTER MY SWORDS 

~M0D3R@T0R (~Erza Scarlet~)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy awoke one morning. As soon as her eyes fluttered open she felt something...off. She struggled to sit up and looked out her window. No birds were flying around..No people were walking on the sidewalk near the river...and most of all...the river was dried up.

Lucy walked to her door now 9 months pregnant. She opened the door and screamed in horror, she jumped back covering her mouth. The sky went from bright blue...to black, grey and red filled with what looked like black snowflakes upon further inspection she had discovered it was..ash. She grabbed her keys from the side table and stepped outside frantically looking around. 

"Wh-where is everyone?!" She turned and ran as fast as she could to the guild. She stopped and gawked at the sight of the guild in shambles. Everyone lay lifelessly at the steps of the once happy guild. She ran to each and everyone of them. Levy, Mirajane, elfman, lisanna, gray, Erza, Wendy,gajeel, juvia, happy, carla, jet, troy, and....Natsu.

She tried to fight the wave of never ending tears. Collapsing to her knees she found herself unable to breathe from crying so much. putting her hands to her heart and bending over. Her tears continuesly hit the ground. Lucy couldnt help but scream at the loss of her friends...her family...

Who was to blame? who would do this to there guild?! To her?!  Her vision becoming blurry she looked up at natsus lifeless body and crawled to him. 

"N-Natsu..Nat-Natsu! Get u-up! The Guil-d! H-h-help U-us!!" She started choking on her words and began to feel helpless. she bent over  him in her lap. She cried even more then before. She felt alone...she needed the guild..it was her family... someone took her family from her.. She felt natsu stir under her and she looked at him. 

"L-lu-cy...." He took her hand and squeezed it. " R-r-run....F-for us" He was losing consciousness and she began to panick. "Natsu! No! eat fire help us! dont give up on the guild!! Dont let the guild be put to ruins!" He looked at her and tears gathered in his eyes. "L-lucy..."

With his last breath his head fell to the side and his hand fell from hers to the ground. 

She couldnt breathe. Someone came up behind her and whispered. "Its your fault they died...now its your turn....Lucy" Her eyes widened and she turned around slowly, she knew that voice all too well.. When she turned  fully around and stared. The man came closer and touched her belly. She felt the baby squirm uner its touch and started to kick. 

She wanted to move. But the shock wouldnt let her. The hand began to push into the belly.. the pressure grew so much the hand went through. blood spattered the ground. Lucys eyes widened in fear. Tears streaming down her face blood dripped down her chin and onto the rubble scattered floor. The man smiled and whispered. "Goodbye...my princess" She fell to the floor. Pain erupted in her body.. She couldnt begin to believe why he would do this...because her life began to slip away with her last dying words... 

"W-why....L-Loki..." 

=============================================================================

Dun dun dun! im a bad person! >:3 is this the end?! what the hell what that?! 

stay tuned for the next chapter! coming very very soon!

-M0D3R@T0R (~Erza Scarlet~)