I think I love you!

Loki walked into the guild yawning, usually he would be seen with a new woman on his arm, but today was different. Today, he finally got fed up with waiting to get Lucy's attention. He tried making her jealous, but it never worked. 

His new plan?  Tell it to your face. 

You sat with Erza, talking about a mission they had just gotten back from. 

No backing out.

He walked right up to her table...and right passed it, walking around the corner, Loki grabbed his hair in frustration.

"Damnit, okay I will just talk to her later today."

Later on, the sun started to set, This was Loki's last chance to tell her. 

Lucy was seen walking home alone as usual, but it's not like Loki would know that, not like he watched her to make sure she got home safe or anything.

Shoving his hands into his pockets, he jogged over to her and flashed his signature smile.

"Heya Lucy!"

She looked up at him and smiled. He could see her face turning red.

"Oh hey Loki!" 

"Lucy do you got a minute?" He asked nervously scratching the back of his neck.

She stopped walking and looked at confusion written on her face.

"Sure, what's up?" 

Loki stood, there, palms sweaty, heart racing. He wanted to run again, but glancing at Lucy, Loki's heart calmed down and he wrapped his large warm hands over her cold small ones, leaning in and kissed her on her forehead and smiled.

"I think I love you..." 

He watched her expression, stomach churning. He felt relaxed when she leaning and kissed him on his lips and whispered;

"Finally you tell me."