Party Invitation

After founding out such devastating news, Adrien couldn't help but spend half his time thinking about it. It made every bone in his body tremble with worry and fear. He knew he couldn't handle this news in the condition he was in now. He needed to find some distraction until he felt strong enough to accept what he had just discovered.

      In desperation, he looked around his room urgently for anything to distract him for the time being. He searched the large room until his eyes landed on a pile of unopened letters sitting atop his computer desk. I completely forgot about going through my mail. This is perfect! He thought, springing up enthusiastically heading towards the stack of envelopes.

     He sat himself down comfortably in his swivel chair, and picked a pink colored letter to tear open first.

"Going through fan mail to find some confidence?" His kwami taunted him, resting on his right shoulder.

"Nope, just going through these to distract myself." He answered his kwami sharply. He did not want to deal with Plagg's bull-crap today. Which his kwami caught onto.

"Distract yourself from what? Punching another hole in your bedroom wall?" Plagg chuckled at his terrible roast.

Adrien turned over his shoulder to give the little cat a glare showing his low tolerance for his poorly thought up insults.

     "Okay, okay! At least you put the new poster of you to use. It covers the hole in your wall so perfectly! No one would ever suspect a thing." He said, pointing to the new poster that was made for his dad's new clothing line, covering up the damage from his mini tantrum that had left an eye soring sight.

     He looked away irritated, as he tried to put his attention back on the letter he had pulled from the pink colored envelope in front of him.

"Dear Adrien Agreste,

Hi, my name is Clara. I don't know if you will get to read this letter or not... But I'd LOVE to meet you one day! I believe you have one of the most gorgeous, and purest souls in the whole ENTIRE world! You've inspired me to make so many different tuxes and suits for men and boys! I had started my business a while back, and thanks to you, it's now booming! So, I decided to be a little generous and give you a gift along with this letter. I hope you like it as much as I like you! ;P

Your biggest fan,

Clara Hudson." Adrien read aloud quietly to himself.

     "Blegh! Fan mail! It's too cheesy to the point it actually disgusts me!" Plagg exclaimed, sticking his tongue out. Adrien once again ignored him, and moved on to the next letter.

"Jayden Lynx... Oh, Jayden! He did a group photoshoot with me not to long ago! We got along pretty well actually. I wonder why he'd be sending me a letter." He smiled happily, turning it around to rip it open excited to see what was inside.

He pulled out a firmer type of paper. It most definitely was not a handwritten letter. He flipped it over to read out the words in his head, You're Cordially Invited To Attend Jayden Lynx's 17th Birthday Party.

"Plagg, he's inviting me to his birthday party!" He jumped up from his chair full of excitement, his heart pumping through his chest.

"Don't get yourself too worked up, or you might go into another one of your dizzy spells! But, when is it?" His kwami warned him, flying up to his side to have a peek at the invite.

"Let's see... It says it's- Today!?" He announced, re-looking over the date to make sure he was reading it right.

"Are you kidding me!? Why did I just now decide to go through my mail... I'm probably gonna miss it now." He whined, throwing the invite on his desk, and helplessly shoved his face in his arms with a pout.