Lying

"Hellooo M'lady. How are you today?" He asked Ladybug as they ran across the rooftops. "I have been having a weird day to be honest. But, no time to chat Chat. Let's just get this Akuma dealt with!" She said tossing out her yoyo again. "What ever you wish M'lady." He said extending his baton.

The two of them ran and quickly hid behind a wall to spy behind, looking for the akumatized victim. "Do you see anything?" He asking peering around them. "Oh! He's right there! Do you see him? He is waiting for us by the side of that building. We have to play this smart, or he is going to make us history." She whispered to him, pointing towards the direction of the villain. "Funny, considering he looks exactly like Leonardo Da Vinci." He giggled. "No kitty jokes right now Chat. Now, Lucky charm!"

She said tossing her sparkling yoyo in the air, as it formed her special item to defeat the villain. The item fell down, as she caught it in her arms. "A paint brush?" She asked aloud, as she frantically looked anywhere for ideas. "Okay Chat. I need you to go get that empty canvas from that painter over there. Then come meet me right in front of the villain okay? Be quick, and be careful!" She assigned him, stealthily making her way to the villain.

He got the empty canvas, and made his way towards the villain creeping around the corner. I wish there was a time me and Ladybug could just chat. It seems we're only together for battle only. He thought frustrated, as he wasn't completely paying attention to what he was doing. There's just so many secrets, it's hard to have a close bond. I just wish I could be honest about everything with her.

His thoughts crashed as he felt Ladybug grab his arm, and pull him towards her. "What are you doing? You about the walked off of the roof, and you are going the wrong way. He is going to spot us!" She hissed at him, trying to be quite. "I'm sorry Ladybug, I just haven't felt right today." He admitted with a sigh. "I've noticed. You've been spacing off. What is wrong?" She asked giving him her full attention. "Well, as of today. I just keep getting... I just keep-" He began trailing off. "Yes, keep going." She said egging him on. "I've been feeling..." He stopped talking and looked down. "What is it Chat? We don't have time. If you need to tell me, you've got to tell me now." She said frantically, hearing some Parisians scream in the distance. Why won't I just tell her!? He thought angry at himself.

Just then, a light post came charging towards him. Everything started to spin again, as he began to lose his balance. "Ladybug, help!" He screeched as he stumbled over himself. Then, bam! He collapsed on the rooftop. "Chat! Oh my gosh! Are you okay!?" She screamed in worry, frantically running to his side. Tell her about the spells now! Went through his mind. No, I can't. I am being recorded right now. If my normal self is having these spells, then she could catch on! Or Nathalie.

"Yeah, I'm fine! Just a hard hit that's all." He answered rubbing where he was hit. "Are you sure?" She asked helping him up. He hated lying to her, but that's what he had to do all the time to keep their identities a secret. Like they should remain. "I'm okay! Now, let's finishing kicking this akuma's fur!" He smirked, forcing himself to stand, and act normal. He felt himself stumbling over his feet, struggling to keep his balance. He saw Ladybug was taking notice of it, but he shrugged it off quickly.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" She asked once again.

"Yeah, I'll be fine M'lady- Watch out!" He screeched jumping towards her, to knock her down, out of another object being thrown their way.

He opened his eyes, and realized he was laying on top of her. Quickly, he lifted his head as they held gaze for a second. Her beautiful eyes... He thought feeling his insides chrun. They were full of determination, like a wild ocean with waves crashing. They- They remind me of someone... He thought looking deeper. They seem so wild, but so calm... And they look- annoyed? He felt her shove him off of her, as she stood up and crossed her arms with a frown.

"What the heck was that about?" She growled at him. "I told you to get off of me three times!" Her shouting made his head hurt again as he grabbed it. "I'm sorry M'lady I must have gotten hit harder then I thought..." He smiled nervously. "Maybe you should sit down for a bit." She suggested, putting a caring hand on his shoulder. He felt a shiver go throughout his body from her touch. I thought you liked Marinette now? He grabbed her hand off of his shoulder and held it, looking seriously in her eyes. "I'm fine."

She stared at him for a long while with a weird look. Like she was solving a puzzle of some kind. Then finally she broke the silence and said, "Then let's go!" He watched as she flung herself forward with her yoyo, as he sat trying to steady his breaths as pain still surged through him. He gripped a railing in front of him, and slowly pulled himself completely to his feet. Once he had his balance, he extending his stick, and flung himself through the air, in the direction to defeat the akumatized victim. I hope she didn't just figure out who I am or something. He worried, soaring through the air.

Side note: I am SOOOOOO sorry everyone for not writing in this for a LOONGGG time! I had kind of given up on this story, but then saw how many views it had recently! 552 views! THAT'S INSANE! Thank you all SOOO much! Thank you for being so patient, and thank you for your support! <3 ^W^ I hope you enjoy this chapter, and more are coming VERY soon!

<3😻🐞Pound it!🐞😻<3 

~Ladychat1516~