Trouble

"Please don't tell this to my father Mr. Damocles!" Adrien pleaded with his hands. "I have the right to, Adrien. You, and miss Marinette were out of class, going against this school's rules, and your own parents'." He pointed out sternly. "Of course this would happen the first time I kiss Adrien..." He heard Marinette sigh under her breath, as she looked down at her foot as she swung it guiltily.

     "You both understood that your actions today were wrong. Sneaking out of class to have boyfriend girlfriend time is unacceptable." "We're not dating..." Adrien defended himself standing up abruptly. "Dating or not, what's done is done. So don't persuade me otherwise please. Now sit back down and let me call your father." His principle answered tensely, as he reached his hand towards the phone.

     Adrien grabbed his hand tight, before his principle touched the phone. "Please don't tell my father about the kissing thing. Or he'll never let me talk to Marinette again." He turned to Marinette with a warm smile. "I don't know what I'd do without her." He said looking into her blue eyes that began to sparkle, as her cheeks tinted pink. "Please Mr. Damocles! I'll do anything for you. I'll take out the school's trash, or I'll-" Before he could finish, the principle held a hand up for him to quiet.

     He watched with hopeful eyes, as Mr. Damocles began to sigh, rubbing his temple. "Marinette is a very nice girl... I see why you would do anything to be able to be with her." He answered honestly. "Adrien, I'll let this slide as long as it never happens again." He finally said, making it final. "Thank you Mr. Damocles!" He exclaimed with joy, hugging him awkwardly from the other side of the desk.

     Adrien stopped hugging him when he pulled him off. "Now, Adrien... There is a catch. You'll have to tell your father you have to stay after school to help clean. I want you to come in my office everyday after school for a week, and I'll assign you with chores that need to be done around here. Understood?" He explained to him. Cleaning is better then my father forbidding me from going to school again, or talking with a girl! He thought as he shook his hand firmly, accepting the deal. "Now, you two better head back to class." he denounced them, as both him and Marinette exited the office.

     They were both headed back together to their classroom. He put his hand on the silver handle to pull it open, but before he could pull it, Marinette grasped his arm, and pulled it away from the door. "Marinette?" He asked curiously. "Can you promise me after school you'll tell me what is going on?" Marinette asked awkwardly, fidgeting with her arm. "I promise." He smiled. Then he opened the door as they quietly slipped back into their seats.

     "Dude. Where'd you go?" Nino whispered in his ear as he sat down. "I got sent to the principle's office." He whispered quickly back. "Really? What'd you do?" Nino asked naggingly. "I'll tell you later. Now be queit!" He hissed back, elbowing him lightly. He was feeling better until reality hit him again. I have a lot of planning to do after school. Including a talk with Marinette, and an explanation for my father... He sighed to himself as he stared at the green chalk board ahead of him.

~*~

     Rrriinngg! The school's bell rang for the last time, ending school for the day. He sighed to himself as he quickly grabbed his stuff, and ran out of the classroom, down the steps, and out the school's entrance. I forgot I have fencing lessons after school today! If I'm late to fencing too, my dad will really question what I did today, and I'll never be able to step foot outside my house again! He though worriedly, as he staggeredly ran down the school steps, almost tripping as he went.

     "Adrien! Wait!" He heard Marinette shout from the top of the steps. He turned to look at her as he tried to catch his breath. She waved her arms in the air as she ran down the steps as fast as she could towards him. He gasped as a pebble made her foot go out of balance and flung towards him.

     "Marinette!" He shouted as he ran to stop her from falling. He was just in time to catch her before she would make contact with the ground. "Are you okay." He asked helping her stand as she caught her breath. "I'm fine thank you. But, why are you leaving so soon?" She asked looking up at him. Then her expressions dropped. "Are you... Trying to avoid telling me? Did you... Not really wanna tell me?" She asked as she gave him a sad look.

     "No, no, Marinette! That's not it. I forgot about my fencing class right after school. I don't wanna be late!" He said nervously looking around. "Well, you promised we'd talk. These spells you keep getting are really concerning. I am really worried, Adrien." She told him. "I know, I know." He said putting a finger to her mouth to shoosh her, as he looked around nervously again.

     When he saw his bodyguard was no where in sight, he looked back at her as she asked. "Why are you acting so funny?" He felt his phone buzz. He looked at it to see it was his bodyguard saying he was almost there to take him to his practice. He turned around where the car would soon meet him, then back to Marinette, then back again. How am I gonna make this work? He thought stressfully.

     He pulled Marinette to him, and roughly pressed his lips to peck her cheek. "Thank you for being here for me, Marinette. I know you are worried, so I promise you we'll have that talk. But, I have to go." He said as he quickly ran towards the street, where his bodyguard was pulling up. Leaving Marinette in a frozen state, and pure red!