11. The Prophecy...

Not my photo :)

Vote. Comment. Follow. 🐺

In the distance I hear a twig snap my ears shoot up and I get in a defensive position in front of Elijah and show my teeth as someone walks out of the tree line. It was to girl who shot me...

What do you want...?

---------------------------------------------

I growl out. What do you want? I spoke in a mindlink.

"It really is you, my Moon Princess" she whispers out bowing.

What are you on about, I ask tilting my head to the side.

"Princess! are you serious... the prophecy it's happening" she says not looking me in the eyes as if it would be utterly rude of her, even though a few days ago she shot me with a fricking ARROW!

What prophecy? How can I trust you? a few days ago you shot me with an arrow? And why are you calling me Princess? I'm no princess, I'm a prince. I cautiously ask.

"I thought I was pretty hidden but then again you are very powerful my Moon Princess. I know you are a white wolf; I laced the arrow with wolfsbane like a lot of it. Enough that your mate there would die from it as soon as it got into his system. All it did to you is make you tired! It's amazing!" she exclaims out laughing happily.

I shift back growling, knowing she's no threat to me cause apparently I'm a princess but how dare she say she can hurt my mate.

OUR.. mate and we're no fucking princess, we're a fucking prince Cole growls out pushing forward in my mind trying to take over, I push back but I'm not strong enough and Cole is too angry.

Cole stalks towards her and she adverts her eyes knowing that my wolf had come out.

"Look at me" he growls out lowly and threatening. She shakes a little, slowly looking up into our white eyes.

"What is your name?" he growls.

"V-Victoria" she stutters out struggling to hold eye contact.

"State your business to your PRINCE!" he spits out. She drops down onto the ground losing the eye contact.

Cole you're being very rude! I yell to him.

She deserves it, she misgendered us and threatened our mate. Plus, she won't tell us what this fucking prophecy is and I'm getting impatient! He roars back at me; I just sigh and go back to watching what was happening.

"I'm sorry Moon Prince I did not know, I thought you knew of this prophecy" she says bowing again.

"Tell me of this prophecy now" he demands. I hear cracking behind us, Cole turns around to look and Elijah is standing there naked we turn back around and see that Victoria is staring him up and down. Cole shifts and holds Victoria down on the ground growling straight in her face. She shakes, moving her head to expose her neck to Cole submitting.

----------------------------------------

We finally end up in Elijah's office, Cole sits in Elijah's seat banishing Elijah to the couch at the right of the desk under the windows.

"Cole can we please have Tate back?" Elijah asks. In the time we had started heading to the office Cole introduced himself to Elijah and it defiantly calmed Cole down, but he refused to give me back control. Cole probably wanted to flirt with Elijah some more.

"No, do you not like me?" Cole says quietly facing Elijah.

"Of Course, I like you, but Tate needs to ask these questions for you" He says back pleading. Cole sighs giving Elijah puppy dog eyes retreating to the back of my mind. I feel myself move forward feeling extremely tired, but I have to do this meeting its important and I need to know if me and my family are in danger.

"Why are you here Victoria?" I state calmly. She perks up at the mention of her name re-joining the conversation.

"I was a warrior for the King, I've always been loyal to the Moon Goddess and her relatives. I found out that the King had gone against the Moon Goddess after his first son passed away. As you know when a wolf drinks the blood of a white wolf they will basically become immortal. The King wants this for his second son, to become immortal so then when he passes away he knows the kingdom will be in safe hands. The King will be coming after you and I wanted to warn you. I have gone around trying to find you after I left the Royal Pack. The prophecy states the King will wage war against the strongest white wolf have he becomes corrupt after the loss of a family member." She says puffing after the whole story. I sit there shocked.

"H-How do you know it's me" I stutter out glancing over to Elijah quickly.

"You are the only white wolf strong enough for this war" she states.

"My family?" I ask. "My brother is good enough to fight a war."

"No, it's you I know it. You Moon Prince are the one who will protect the packs from the King" she states like I'm some brave hero.

"I'm 16 years old how am I supposed to lead a war?" I ask in disbelief.

"The King is a pretty patient man he will need to come up with this perfect elaborate plan I'm sure it will take him about a year this will you give you my Prince enough time to train yourself, the pack and any allies" She says. "And if you allowed me too I could help I am a very good warrior I was almost the Lead Warrior in the Royal Pack?"

"You will need to show me how good you are and prove that I can trust you" Elijah says. "I am the Alpha of this pack and Tate is my Luna, I will protect him with my life. So, if you are a good fighter you can help train him."

"Hey!" I exclaim. He looks over at me daring him to defy him and I do. "I can look after myself Elijah!"

"No, you can't Tate. You may be powerful, but you aren't in control of your powers and I will protect you even when you can do just let me protect you!"

"You don't need to be possessive over me Elijah, I can do what I want!" Before I can even blink I'm in Elijah's lap with his head in my neck breathing in my scent.

"MINE, YOU'RE MY MATE!" he growls out but then I realise it's his wolf.

"STOP, you can't be like this to me, I'm apparently supposed to be able to win a war, but you won't let me lead with me own decisions" I yell back pushing out their hold.

"Tate, we are your Alpha and your mate you will respect our decision!" his wolf growls out.

"NO, I HATE YOU BOTH!!!" I scream sprinting to his room locking the door behind me and pushing a dresser in front of the door just in case.

I jump on the bed and just cry and cry into a pillow.

How am I supposed to lead a war and improve my relationship with Elijah?

----------------------------------------------

1205 words

----------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed!! Let me know if there is any edits that need to be done :)🐺💖